FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Islingr

Some problemes as an Elemshaman

Hey Islingr for ur fps drop i used this command which i actully , i didnt notice in change happen but it helped my fps before in malkorok in pull i was like 1-2 fps but now like 10~ fps which better and can move etc ..

/run SetCVar("raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals",1)

and than /reload

and tell me if it helped u :)

Hi,

I use Elvui and I dont know if your command can help me... I'll try it tonight and tell you if something change smile.png

In which case the ElvUI settings probably have a "Display Incoming Heals" option of some description, which you could toggle off.

Hey Islingr for ur fps drop i used this command which i actully , i didnt notice in change happen but it helped my fps before in malkorok in pull i was like 1-2 fps but now like 10~ fps which better and can move etc ..

/run SetCVar("raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals",1)

and than /reload

and tell me if it helped u smile.png

I was a little bit more laggy last night with your tip, don't know if it really was the problem... Anyway, thanks ;)

You can stop using Searing Totem.  It's a 1% gain or a 1% loss, and really just isn't worth it right now.

I'm going to vehemently argue against this advice. If you want to back it up with math, go for it. At this point in the expansion, though, it's a good idea to be in the habit of dropping Searing Totem, because it's going to be even more valuable in WoD.

I'm going to vehemently argue against this advice. If you want to back it up with math, go for it. At this point in the expansion, though, it's a good idea to be in the habit of dropping Searing Totem, because it's going to be even more valuable in WoD.

While that's totally true that we'll need to get back in the habit of dropping it for WoD, I really don't think it has value now because of the typical Mastery values offering a 2x or higher value of your average Lightning Bolt.

Even if the 5.2 mindset of 'Drop me over LB for a 3% gain' still rang true, I don't think it would be a significant loss or gain in the current tier.

I'm running into tech week for a theatre show right now, but I'm going to get some down and dirty math done re: Searing this weekend.  I'll crosspost to SentryTotem regardless if my findings support dropping it or not.