FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Furgg

Macros

Was just wondering if anyone had any creative macros that would be useful for any of the new specs.

Some I can accross on EJ:

/cast Metamorphosis

/cast Doom

or

/cancelaura Metamorphosis

/cast Hand of Guldan

Demon Soul is off the GCD, so you can combo it with a spell cast.

For Affliction, I combo it with Haunt; for Demonology, I combo it with Wild Imps and immediately use Grimoire of Service; for Destruction, I would imagine it'd be important to use before you do any Chaos Bolts.

#showtooltip Demon Soul

/cast Demon Soul

/cast Haunt

#showtooltip Demon Soul

/cast Demon Soul

/cast Wild Imps

This is the BEST macro ever for 2-target fights:

#showtooltip Corruption/focus [mod:ctrl-rt, @focus,noexists,nodead] target/cast [mod:ctrl-rt, @focus][nomod:shift] Corruption

ctrl-rt is the modifier I use - the right CTRL key. it can be changed to shift or alt if you wish.

What it does:

without using a modifier, it simply casts corruption on your target.

Using the modifier (in this case ctrl-rt) it casts corruption on your FOCUS without changing from your current target. If you dont have a focus, it sets your current target as your focus and casts corruption on it. If you DO have a FOCUS, but it is already dead, it sets your current target as your focus and casts corruption on it.

How to use it:

As an example, lets use madness of deathwing since it has 2 prio targets on each platform.

when starting a platform, use the modifier as you cast a spell on the first target (arm/wing tentacle). This sets it as your focus .

When the second target spawns, target it and do your normal single target rotation using the macro with no modifier to cast corruption on it. When Corruption is about to fall off your focus (the arm/wing tentacle) press the modifier and click the macro. This applies corruption to the focus without changing your current target.

When you have changed platform, your focus target will be dead, but it doesnt matter. simply press the modifier when casting corruption on the new tentacle and it will be set to your focus (as your current focus is dead)

Rinse and repeat :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this