FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #47 - 3 Mounts

I don't recall how i found your site but I'm sure happy I did. My guild died at the end of wrath, a sa long term member i hung out waiting something would start back up again and missed out on most Cata content (started raiding 3/4 through FL). I fell in with a pug group one afternoon heading into DS with the idea that performance would lead to a possible guild invite. While scrambling for a crash course on DS I came across you. Your guides and the detailed breakdowns for roles they offer gave me not only the ability to successfully perform for that one pug group (and eventually earn a guild invite) but the information allowed me feel confident enough to begin running my own pugs (getting all 8 of my toons through and working heroics well before expansion). Raid leading was also new ground for me made possible largely by your guides.

• Like 2

What to say other than Icy Veins rawkssssssssss my virtual WoW world from your xmog guildes to your updated guides for all the classes ready for MoP. That and of course the heart of the Aspects would look so good on my ele shammy - j/s :)

Thank you for all your uber work guys and gals

• Like 1

Hey there, I believe you should promote the website more around, you update quite often with decent content but not many have heard about you yet.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Without Icy-Veins I would be a lost cause and a nutcase with all of the changes. Thank god even you guys are having issues with the new information. Keep On Rockin' You Guys!! Thanks..=)

• Like 1

only friday and already 5 pages. Nice to see a lot of post around here especially on the guide comments forum. Hope this make the guides improve more and more.

good luck to all

• Like 2

The 5.0.4 guides are great and timely. My one criticism is that at first glance the talent spec pages make it look like the first column is the first (best) choice for the spec, not just the first of 3 choices. I was trying to determine why you put some of the talents in that first choice column when they are clearly not the best when I realized it just represents the talent panel. I suggest removing the header where it says First Choice, Second Choice, Third Choice. The highlighting of the individual talents by category is great.

Also, the background on the website is pretty sweet

Edited by knieriemrt
  • Like 1

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the great job on the website in terms of both layout and content. I have been scaled to play a different class in MoP and your guides always come first to my mind. They provide accurate information in a cohesive manner, being a great choice for both new and experienced players.

• Like 1

Wow (did you like what I did there?) three great mounts, you guys must be minted now ;-)

But joking aside, thanks for all the latest 5.0.4 guides. I've already used the Rogue (sub) and Warlock (aff) guides to fine tune two of my characters.No doubt I'll make use of the others too when I get more time.

Cheers

Damian

• Like 1

Honestly...considering where you started with this site and where you managed to get...just grats and keep up the good work!

• Like 2

Yay 3 mounts! You guys are generous this weekend. ;)

Have them all so count me out lol. Good luck to everyone though !

• Like 1

Had to reg to post, but have been using this site ever since I came back to Wow. Pretty much my main source of information for me. Very glad you guys have stuff out before patch, as it let me transition smoothly. Keep it up.

• Like 1

Hi guys! I love the site! THe guides are extremely helpfull, and the background for MoP you've chosen is amazing. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

well i just wanted to say that icyveins has helped me so much since i started wow i started playing wow 1 month ago and i had no idea about classes or anything and icyveins helped me out throughout it all now im a lvl 85 beastmastery hunter and my ilvl 391 i know its not fully geared but i am ver proud and its all thanks to icyveins and i dont care what anyone says about me being beastmastery cos i lovee it any way that is it i just want to say thankyou icyveins and everyone else who helps out on the forums also i think its amaxing you guys are doing giveaways

• Like 2