FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #47 - 3 Mounts

Hi guys!

Another long time user first time poster!

Your guides have been absolutely invaluable (fireland dailies, heriocs and now class guides) and saved me a lot of grief!

Loving the support you peeps are giving the Warcraft community! Total thumbs up!

• Like 1

Love the site and use it all the time. Originally came for one of the best transmog tools on the web, have stuck around ever since for the detailed yet user friendly class guides. Especially since the new patch when I've had to learn almost everything again from scratch! you guys have been invaluable!

• Like 1

Love the website! I was recently told I should check it out, and I don't think I have looked anywhere else since!

Thanks for all of the effort y'all put into ICY VEINS

-Silvercus

• Like 1

I only found this site a few weeks ago and will never use another. It has everything needed, awesome work to everyone who has help with the guides ppl, well done and thank you.

• Like 1

This website has been a huge help with all the recent changes. not going to use any other :) thanks and keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Free is nice. Before I go around speccing everything, I alt-tab to go to https://www.icy-veins.com to see what the heck I need to be doing. It is MUCH better and cheaper than trial and error. Thanks for all the assistance that you give us gamers from the hardcore to us noobs.Posted Image

Edited by Gazangas
  • Like 1

Thank you all for the great work you have been done. Your guides are awsome and they help us all alot.

Keep up the great work :)

• Like 1

Amazing guides, you guys are my go-to for almost anything in WoW. As a raid leader I needed to know almost all the changes the last patch introduced, and as such, I've got about 9 tabs open for your site. Amazing job on staying up-to-date, my raid this week wouldn't have gone as smoothly without you guys!

• Like 1

I've only just discovered this website and it's amazing! It's so nice coming back to WoW after a couple years to have a place where I can get the information I need on each class so I'm not totally rubbish at playing any of my alts!

• Like 1

I think this website is one of the best websites to know more about World of Warcraft. You have nice class guides, very great raid tactics and now I understand most of the tactics with credits to Icy-veins. I also like the name of the website because it's from that buff, and I like to play mages and I like to use that buff. So I think it is an original name. Before I used another website to look up information, but now is Icy-veins my place to be to look up all information about WoW. Thanks guys!

• Like 1

Hey Guys and Girls at Icy Veins!

I don't usually reply to these thing however, I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and helped this site blow away the competition with 5.0.4 coming out! Again, thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to all of us WoW players!

• Like 1

Is "I like it the way it is cuz it's awesome" constructive? It's true, haha. Anyway, THREE mounts this week? You guys rock. GL everybody!

• Like 1