FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #47 - 3 Mounts

I found this awesome site through MMO and I am quite glad I did. Ever sense then, i have looked at xmog sets, i've looked at talents and much more this site has to offer. I just created this account and would like to say hello and goodluck to all who are entering :D

• Like 1

Icy Veins is fantastic. It is my first stop for all my WoW theorycrafting and transmoging now. I send all my guild mates here.

• Like 1

You guys have been doing an awesome job so far, updating constantly to keep us ahead for patches/raids/inis etc etc. Can't stress out enough how thankful I (and most probs WE) are!

Good luck to all :)

• Like 1

Your guides are real lifesavers, especially after this patch! I don't know how I managed to play before I found them! Posted Image

And they're the main reason I've been creating alts, I feel like trying them all out xD

• Like 2

Icy Veins helped me reconfigure my Balance Druid for 5.0.4. I might have been able to do it without, but it would have taken me a lot longer. Thanks guys!

• Like 1

As always thank you thank you thank you for all the hard work you guys put in. Now onto the mounts..best of luck all. Posted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1

Icy Veins has helped me successfully level up an Enh Shammy and a Hunter, as well as sort my mage out to be uber ;D

Thanks IV!

Edited by Keilana
  • Like 1

I haven't seen any class introduction videos. Something like LoL has with champions, not going to deep into details. I think those would be fun, and could be popular. Anyway, great website, thanks!

• Like 2

I have found this site amazingly helpful weither it's been helping me double my dps on my arms warrior or helping me find the perfect item to transmog. Keep up the good work guys and I will see you in mists!

• Like 2

I've been using Icy-Veins for all of Cata. Used to be into EJ but lack of organization and out of control threads brought me to you guys. A website that is now organized and guides which are easy to access. Keep up the good work. I'd love one of these mounts, I've bought them, but not for myself!

• Like 2

Icy Veins has really comprehensive guides and let me know just exactly what was up with the changes to the characters I wanted to play in 5.0.4. It's awesome how fast you guys had these guides up!

Icy Veins is also a good listener and an attentive lover.

• Like 1

Good luck to everyone.

edit: constructive feedback: You might want to add the guide comments section to the recent posts tab? Unless you don't want to do that anymore.

I have just recently started playing wow about 2 weeks ago. I was instantly referred to this website from friends and needless to say it has been very helpful although I still much to learn in this websites use and WoW in general. I hope that I can use this website to its full potential and hopefully I'll be able to figure the intricacies of this game with this websites valuable help.

• Like 1

Very nice website. I found the ret paladin guide here, but i had no idea you were also giving mounts away. That is indeed very generous. Considered to other websites, this website is very much "ahead" of every other guide websites I have seen.

- Good luck, and have fun guys! Please keep Icy-veins going!

• Like 1

I've been only playing for a few months but wish I had found your site the moment I started since I wouldn't have been so fail at the beginning. Thanks for all the work because without this site I would be totally lost.

• Like 1

You guys from Icy Veins are the best. Your guides are super and have helped me in the past and will continue to do so in the future for sure.

Greetz.

PS : OH, need something nice to say too to win huh? Hmm, you look good in my dreams Posted Image That means busty blondes or brunettes or redheads or whatever, just busty :)

Edited by Obeah
  • Like 1

With 10 classes to talent up again after the patch Icy Veins is simply a lifesaver. Without this exelent site i wouldnt even be halfway through..

Keep up the good work..

• Like 1

This has become the best source for guides on WoW. Very clean and organized, and the information and breakdowns within really help explain what can and needs to be done in WoW to excel. Great job!

• Like 1

I loved this site when I first found it but it just keeps on getting better. Thanks for all the hard work that you guys (and girls?) do to make my WoWage easier Posted Image

• Like 1