Damien

Hearthstone 4-Mana Minions

9 posts in this topic

You place evil heckler in a tier below lost tall strider...this makes no sense to me. one is a 4 mana 5/4 and the other is 4 mana 5/4 with taunt clearly an awesome deal. the rule of thumb about taunt minions having more health than attack is all well and dandy but not when the cost is this efficient. I run evil hecklers over senjin shield masters on most occasions, i prefer the high attack also the 5 attack forces players to deal with it.

About Old Murk-Eye. Contrary to other cards, it is not specified how to obtain the card.

Also, perhaps the most relevant part of this post, you talk about how, despite Shaman having cards to support Murlocs, Warlock continues to be the class to play this card consistently. This isn't true anymore with Everyfin is Awesome. The article doesn't take Paladin into account at all even though we now have a Legendary OTK Paladin Deck. I know LoE just came out, just trying to help.

About Old Murk-Eye. Contrary to other cards, it is not specified how to obtain the card.

Also, perhaps the most relevant part of this post, you talk about how, despite Shaman having cards to support Murlocs, Warlock continues to be the class to play this card consistently. This isn't true anymore with Everyfin is Awesome. The article doesn't take Paladin into account at all even though we now have a Legendary OTK Paladin Deck. I know LoE just came out, just trying to help.

You can get him by owning all the murlocs from classic packs.

Yes, Paladin and Warlock are currently the most used murloc decks. Murloc Shaman is still not a thing. 

You can get him by owning all the murlocs from classic packs.

Yes, Paladin and Warlock are currently the most used murloc decks. Murloc Shaman is still not a thing. 

I saw some incredible board swing to Everyfin is Awesome, but okay. My comment was more about improving the card's description than obtaining information from the forum, but thanks anyway.

Edited by EDL666

About Dread Corsair. The description still mention it synergizing with Warsong Commander. Warsong Commander buffs charge minions, Dread Corsair doesn't have charge.

1 person likes this

You place evil heckler in a tier below lost tall strider...this makes no sense to me. one is a 4 mana 5/4 and the other is 4 mana 5/4 with taunt clearly an awesome deal. the rule of thumb about taunt minions having more health than attack is all well and dandy but not when the cost is this efficient. I run evil hecklers over senjin shield masters on most occasions, i prefer the high attack also the 5 attack forces players to deal with it.

Is it in a specific spreadsheet? The one I have opened have both of them on the same tier (ie. Tier 4). 

IS this card still available? I don't see a way to craft it anymore.

6 hours ago, Guest James said:

IS this card still available? I don't see a way to craft it anymore.

Hi, what card are you talking about? This topic is for every 4-cost neutral card in game, and you will need to specify which card you mean.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead