Damien

Hearthstone 6-Mana, 7-Mana and more Minions

80 posts in this topic

Is Illidan still so bad with the Spare Parts going on with GvG? (except vs AOE)

The low Health is still a pretty big problem, and as you said, any eventual board you create is going to be weak to AoE.

However, should be said that exactly the same counts for violet teacher, which is considered fine if you can create a minion with her.

Both have decent minion value, Illidan's drops are stronger, and if the enemy uses AOE he might not be able to finish Stormrage on the same turn.

Violet Teacher costs 4, most cards that can deal 5 damage are around that same cost, or more, so if it dies to 5 damage, you haven't really lost anything in terms of tempo. Illidan being more expensive, means that it can too easily be dealt with by cheaper cards, giving your opponent initiative to come back.

Should be noted that Thu'zad can self res via reincarnate, just won a match with and Army of Thu'zads...

Beg for mercy...

Mogor will not see play in high level contructed, so yes you can disenchant it if you like.

I just opened a pack that had a gold Black Knight. I noticed that he isn't being played in as many decks as Sylvanas or Dr. Boom. Would you recommend disenchanting for either of these two cards? Or do you think he is powerful enough to see play in future decks? Thanks.

If you don't have a strong collection already, I think it's pretty greedy to keep any Golden cards. You might want to consider crafting several Epics and Rares with the dust instead of one Legendary though, it will generally have a stronger impact overall.

Hi, I just opened up a normal troggzor out of a pack. My only other legendary that I have is Ysera. (The others I have disenchanted because King Krushx2, Flame Leviathan and Nozdurmu) Should I keep him? My collection of rares and epics is pretty small aswell.

Yes, you should probably disenchant. If Boom gets nerfed then Troggzor might see some play later, but there is no Boom nerf in sight.

Did anyone ever experience a bug where Kel'Thuzad only resurrects minions that die in your own turn? It is supposed to happen on every turn, right? Also the enemy's turn? And a killed sludgebelcher while the little slime stays alive should come back as a sludgebelcher, no?

Your Slude Belcher was probably killed by an end-of-turn-effect that triggered after kel-thuzad's effect (ragnaros / geddon)?

Is Illidan at least an OK card in demonlock? He`s my first legendary so I don`t want to disenchant him.

Edited by positiv2
1 person likes this

He is OK or rather slightly below average. He is good only if you can get him out of Voidcaller. On his own, he is not that great, but if you don't want to disenchant him, I guess you could include him in a demonlock deck.

1 person likes this

Hello, I have just pulled out Hogger. Should I disenchant? 

Honestly I would like to build a deck to make it play, I feel very very bad to disenchant a legendary for only 400 dusts.

Hogger is sometimes used in specific enviroments, but not particularly often. The dust might be more valuable to you, but it's up to you.

Hello.

I got Deathwing in Gold.. should i disenchant?
I mostly play mage/Priest

Hello.

I got Deathwing in Gold.. should i disenchant?

I mostly play mage/Priest

If you have all the cards you need for your decks, keep it. If you still need some cards, disenchant it, because Deathwing isn't used in many decks.
1 person likes this

There's no reason to ever play Grand Crusader, right?  Page says its useless but it's still listed on a few decks that don't already play Thaurissan or Sylvannas so I'm getting mixed messages here.

There's no reason to ever play Grand Crusader, right?  Page says its useless but it's still listed on a few decks that don't already play Thaurissan or Sylvannas so I'm getting mixed messages here.

The card is used in Tempo Mage as an alternative to drawing cards. Quite a lot of Paladin class cards are spells and most of them are cheap spells that work well with the deck. However, it is basically useless in any other deck.

The card is used in Tempo Mage as an alternative to drawing cards. Quite a lot of Paladin class cards are spells and most of them are cheap spells that work well with the deck. However, it is basically useless in any other deck.

Wouldn't Ethereal Conjurer play that role better?  Different cardpool and a few more underwhelming cards but the choice of 3 can make up for that, and its cheaper, even if it has lower value on the board.

Wouldn't Ethereal Conjurer play that role better?  Different cardpool and a few more underwhelming cards but the choice of 3 can make up for that, and its cheaper, even if it has lower value on the board.

His minion value is just awful. Most decks will be able to get rid of him for 2 mana, that means you spent 3 mana to discover a spell.

Grand Crusader is not only used for spells, but also minions to keep you going.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead