Damien

Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons

20 posts in this topic

Just a small annoyance, in Timber Wolf's Arena section, Unleash the Hounds doesn't have a link while it does have one everywhere else on the same page.

You gotta love that irony of Freezing Trap being the "go-to" secret for aggressive Hunters when almost every single Face Hunter runs only Explosive Trap because it does 2 damage to face(also sometimes clears the board).

I think you can get Captured Jormungar, Desert Camel, Fierce Monkey, Huge Toad, Jeweled Scarab, King's Elekk, Lost Tallstrider, Mounted Raptor, Mukla's Champion, Pit Snake, Tomb Spider, Armored Warhorse, Core Rager, Jungle Moonkin, King of Beasts, Savage Combatant, Acidmaw, Dreadscale, Gahz'rilla and Malorne along with the beasts already listed in Webspinner's description. Also I'm wondering why a list of every possible card on Webspinner but not on other random spawning cards with a restriction like Piloted Shredder or Tomb Spider.

In the Feign Death's Constructed Play section, you say that Undertaker is a "strong card" to synergize with other Deathrattle cards in the deck. I'm sure this is no longer the case. Also there's a typo as you wrote "synergise".

Maybe it's just me but I think that Ball of Spiders could find its way in the new meta that is a lot more varied than before. Yes we still have Aggro, but also Fatigue Warrior, Mill Druid, that weird Priest that isn't Dragon but has too much removal to be real. I mean, those are REALLY slow decks so Ball of Spiders is less punished for being slow.

Maybe it's just me but I think that Ball of Spiders could find its way in the new meta that is a lot more varied than before. Yes we still have Aggro, but also Fatigue Warrior, Mill Druid, that weird Priest that isn't Dragon but has too much removal to be real. I mean, those are REALLY slow decks so Ball of Spiders is less punished for being slow.

It wasn't bad just because the meta was too fast - Hunter was (and still is). Hunters can't really afford to slow down. Midrange Hunters don't run out of cards quickly enough for BoS to be a good addition, especially not with those stats. Face Hunters do run out of cards pretty quickly, but BoS is just too slow to be included. 

It wasn't bad just because the meta was too fast - Hunter was (and still is). Hunters can't really afford to slow down. Midrange Hunters don't run out of cards quickly enough for BoS to be a good addition, especially not with those stats. Face Hunters do run out of cards pretty quickly, but BoS is just too slow to be included. 

I don't understand why you'd need to "run out of cards" to wanna play Ball of Spiders... It gives more flexibility, you don't have to make a super aggressive Hunter. You totally can! And the cards to do so are really good, but it's not necessary! I love experimenting, it throws off people and I find it funny!

Hunters have a proactive playstyle and therefore they will almost always have options as long as they have cards in hand. The beasts you can get aren't only good cards, such as Highmane, but laos awful cards such as Stonetusk Boar, Timber Wolf, Core Hound and so on. The value you will probably get will usually be low. 

I guess we have to disagree about the possibilities... Just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean it is mandatory. There's a lot of really cool theorycraft decks that are so close to being really good, I believe in Hunter to be able to stalk his prey a little longer than 10 turns!

I guess we have to disagree about the possibilities... Just because everyone is doing it doesn't mean it is mandatory. There's a lot of really cool theorycraft decks that are so close to being really good, I believe in Hunter to be able to stalk his prey a little longer than 10 turns!

I'll side with you on this one as I personally like BoS. Depending on the meta I might throw a single copy in from time to time and when I have ran it it has helped more than it hurt. It's not OP in anyway but I do feel its value is a little underrated. 

Ram wrangle any King Crushes lately? Great for battle. Terrible for farming. He eats all your livestock.

Gotta love that rng though. Many a concede when you roll that beast out.

Why is Cloaked Huntress missing from the list but the wolf grandma is in the list?

12 hours ago, Gandswag said:

Why is Cloaked Huntress missing from the list but the wolf grandma is in the list?

Guides for Karazhan cards are still being worked on. I believe that Kindly Grandmother was added between its reveal and Cloaked Huntress's reveal. It should be added within a few days.

Just now, Bruced said:

Should I disenchant King crush?

He isn't really viable in this meta and there is no telling if he will be when the "New Year" rolls around. If you need the dust and don't plan on using him then I would say yes. 

2 people like this

In the Arena section of Timber Wolf, Snipe, Dart Trap, Lock and Load, Call Pet, Cobra Shot and Starving Buzzard, you might want to take into account that they can't be drafted.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead