Damien

Hearthstone Warrior Spells, Minions, and Weapons

22 posts in this topic

awesome card, i think this card will be an auto include in the future control warrior...

This card can be acquired from the class challenge in naxxramas solo play

What are you talking about?

Warsong Commander needs to be updated, preferably to "crappier Raid Leader".

I feel that Cleave might be needed to included due to the amount of aggressive decks in the meta.

I feel that Cleave might be needed to included due to the amount of aggressive decks in the meta.

Not really, Control warriors pretty much counter aggro already. They may be used in Basic decks, where you can add a second Cleave for sure.

I just packed this card,shall I consider that i have been unlucky??sad.png

Not exactly. This card has extreme potential to be fantastic if you can design a deck that doesn't rely on cards like alexstrasza and dr. boom, which is out of meta no doubt but is definitely still viable.

Malkorok seems to be missing.....can anyone change that please

Just now, Bruced said:

Should I keep Malkorok? Or disenchant

Malkorok is a fine card. It has seen a lot of play early in the new format as a part of Tempo Warrior deck, but then he fell out of favor. Good when you ahead, sometimes struggles when you are behind, and pretty random as well. I still run him in my Dragon Warrior.

In my opinion, his time is yet to come again, when 2017 hits us and Cursed Blade - the biggest problem of Malkorok - doesn't exist anymore.

1 hour ago, Paracel said:

In my opinion, his time is yet to come again, when 2017 hits us and Cursed Blade - the biggest problem of Malkorok - doesn't exist anymore.

This is a HUGE factor in Malkorok's viability. Regardless of how low the RNG % is, eliminating the bad RNG (something that more often than not completely loses a game for you) is going to be big. I can't wait to play Malk more often again. He was one of my favourite cards to come from the expansion.

Malkorok is also a huge Flavor Combo with Garrosh, because the True Horde cannot be stopped!

Just picture this : your opponent goes t6 Cairne and you get a Gorehowl out of Malk. Boom!

2 minutes ago, Paracel said:

Malkorok is also a huge Flavor Combo with Garrosh, because the True Horde cannot be stopped!

Just picture this : your opponent goes t6 Cairne and you get a Gorehowl out of Malk. Boom!

The dream right here. But yeah, @Bruced, definitely keep Malkorok.

On September 14, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Blainie said:

The dream right here. But yeah, @Bruced, definitely keep Malkorok.

Thanks and yeah I used him in the dragon tempo deck on this site  and lost cause I equipped cursed blade, but otherwise it was great no matter what weapon I got.

Edited by Bruced

So I disenchanted tons of cards obsolete to Standard format and checked for tips on the site. Thanks for the past 1,5 years by the way! (for my part anyways)

Varian Wrynn is named pretty much as a crucial card, however noone really runs it ;) I'm sure there are hundreds of pages to moderate, but the basics on the crafting tips would be great for new players if they were up to date (they might be stupid and craft it recklessly). Cheers from Sweden dudes!

22 hours ago, Guest Scarab42 said:

So I disenchanted tons of cards obsolete to Standard format and checked for tips on the site. Thanks for the past 1,5 years by the way! (for my part anyways)

Varian Wrynn is named pretty much as a crucial card, however noone really runs it ;) I'm sure there are hundreds of pages to moderate, but the basics on the crafting tips would be great for new players if they were up to date (they might be stupid and craft it recklessly). Cheers from Sweden dudes!

We'll do our best to do a sweep of the older articles to ensure it is kept up to date. Thanks for your support and letting us know! :)

The General Comments section of Rampage still hints at it being used with Charge for OTK combos and the Constructed section mentions it being played in Worgen OTK decks. My understanding is that those no longer work since Charge was changed.

Also, in the Arena section of Charge, Bolster, Rampage, Bouncing Blade, Ogre Warmaul, Warsong Commander and Axe Flinger, you should consider taking into account that they can't be drafted.

And finally, I don't know where I should point this out but most GvG cards(not just the Warrior cards, probably all of them, I didn't check them all) say that they can be obtained from GvG packs, which isn't false but most people don't have any GvG packs left to open and they can't be obtained in-game currently. It would be nice if you could adjust it by saying it has to be crafted or simply saying that it's part of the GvG set.

Edited by EDL666

Noted your comments, will pass it all on to Sottle, thanks!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead