FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Wildstar

I'm giving Wildstar a shot, it looks to have some neat features, and I'm in a bit of a lull with WoW right now until WoD comes out, which could be anywhere from 3-6 months from now. I'm Currently downloading so I don't know which server I'll be on yet, but I'm leaning towards Dominion for my faction. If you're reading this you should play with me

If you're already playing let me know what server/faction you're on and I'll join your server.

#Zagam and Pattymayo #Drumsmani and Cynthea #Other cool people

• Like 2

Didn't mention me? That's rude.

II'll prob pick it up, let me know where you end.

I'm leaning towards Chua Engineer explorer, but I can go tank or dps.

I'm leaning towards Chua Engineer explorer, but I can go tank or dps.

I'll tank, just so we can have some easy IV parties.

I'll probably grab a Stalker to start.

#Zagam and Pattymayo

We're planning a wedding.  Details are about finished.  Also, Mario Kart 8, Diablo, and WoW alts are pretty much where we align.  Never bought into FF and we won't buy into another MMO.  We're both too busy to really put that investment in.  Sorry, brochacho.

I think I can win your wife over with this adorable picture of my Chua alt "Viollet" HQiROD9.jpg

Modeled after my adorable little chincilla of the same name mQG7fH8.jpg

• Like 2

I miss my chinchillas.  Those dust baths were the best! 

Danielle can't be won over by anything unless it resembles a kitty cat.  Even though I spent almost $2,000 on cats she can have with her allergies, she still swoons over any kitty seen. 

Challenge accepted, I'm going to make a character look like one of your little fluffballs

Avatus, cause that's the one you said earlier. Account name is Storm301, character is Stormm. I'm at work right now, but I'll be on most of the evening.

So, it's inevitable now right? You should make an esper or spellslinger dps. I bet at least one of them is kinda warlocky.

Well, if I can ever get the installer to work I'd join y'all.  Unfortunately, something causes the installer to stop working on me within seconds of opening it.

I'm really not feelin' the stalker.  Maybe I'll try a Spellslinger.

Anyone on the forums reading this is definitely welcome to join us. We're Dominion on the Avatus server. once we get high enough level and figure out what's what we'll be making a guild, and maybe even do some 40 mans, but that really all depends on how well the game has taken off after a month or two.

Well, after a 12 hr installation, I now have a lvl 4 Chau Esper, Orthios, on Avatus. Really liking wildstar so far, but having to get used to the different key binds will take some time.

I'm lvl 17 so far, and having a lot of fun with it. On launch day the game world is almost as massive as WoW which is amazingly impressive since wow has had about 10 years to build all that content. PVP is fun, just got my house/plot of land last night, which is also really awesome.

As long as endgame isn't terrible I'm actually going to have to seriously consider whether I go back to hardcore raiding in Warlords, or just keep playing wildstar.

• Like 2

I'm lvl 17 so far, and having a lot of fun with it. On launch day the game world is almost as massive as WoW which is amazingly impressive since wow has had about 10 years to build all that content. PVP is fun, just got my house/plot of land last night, which is also really awesome.

As long as endgame isn't terrible I'm actually going to have to seriously consider whether I go back to hardcore raiding in Warlords, or just keep playing wildstar.

The only issue with the endgame is the difficulty.

Veteran (IE: Heroic) dungeons are crazy easy, the world bosses have been undermanned, and the raid bosses can't be very hard with 40m raids.

I think we're going to see a Vanilla-like difficulty in just organization.  When the organization is sufficient, things will fall apart.

Ya, it all depends though. I mean I agree it probably won't be terribly difficult with 40 man raids, but it doesn't necessarily have to be difficult to be fun. I like heroic raiding in WoW, but I also really liked raiding in BC when the earlier raids were fairly easy, and even SSC and TK weren't too bad other than Vashj and KT. by Black Temple though half the bosses were fairly difficult, and that was also fun in its own way. Not everything has to have a 100+ wipe learning curve to be fun and interesting.

• Like 2