Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thachel

Polearms

7 posts in this topic

so what does everyone think about the use, well i guess non use of our polearms. i know i have spent a lot of time and effort getting these and its a shame we will just have to sell them of a little gold... let me know your opions and ideas

1 person likes this

Hello!

tbh, didnt like much!

same as expertise cap now and even the talentes from pet been removed.

I've see a drop of some dps ( at long fights) and i miss my turtle tank ( HP went down like 20k :( ).

Meh... WE can still do some solo, but need so spam more heals now on pet.. spam like crazy.

But yeah, in my opinion, I didnt like at all the removed main hand

Hey,

I felt almost sick when I got rid of my well earnt pole arm...in fact I couldn't bring myself to sell it.

It now sits sadly in a deep dark corner of my bank....:(

Gulfv

i understand, i have about 30 hrad to get ones and really cool looking ones, i haven't sold them yet........

i understand, i have about 30 hrad to get ones and really cool looking ones, i haven't sold them yet........

I would keep them, just for the sake of it. You never know when they'll add them back in expansion 9 or make them usable for transmog on other characters through void storage or something.

I had to make a little bag space getting ready for questing again, so I did sell off a few...

They adjusted the bow and gun dps up to offset. Sell'em off. It's the past. Play now.