FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Myek

Maelstrom Weapon

OK, dumb question. As it is so critical for my Enhance Shaman, I need to get the Maelstrom weapon icon front and center rather than up in the corner, is there a way I can do this?

Weakauras2 addon can be used to display Buff / Debuff / Spell Cooldown etc.

Just make a icon to represent the number of stacks on you Maelstrom weapon.

If you were looking to move the icon already represented in your buff list to the center of your screen, you would have to move the entire aura bar.

Weakauras2 Import String:

dCtbcaGEQOAxuj9AQaZvGMnQUPI62QyNQ0Ej7wv7xH6NuH6VI0VrmuQGgScA4O0bPQ4YuoMICobSqfYsPIyXurz5I6HufEk0Ya55k9yumvjMmsz6sDrQIomWZqsxhuTrQknmHAZiX2Ps1PL0xrQ(Si(ovPgjvittqnAqz8ur6KuvDlQuUMqopvITPaJtq(gvjRjvewf6)BltbWyb9Zq(niYACEkcdCaF6mW4BNjh6gGL8cxHqUg7kvHhH0estfHuiFJvNB6cfwiNaOPIq4RLYWb7QrcZeUPIWdCExvrTAHWxl9n3TSCMq4RLUSgJgjCzngveU1pHB6cPwidhSRkc36NWnHOJ8z2NRA1c7CnjXYQiK4974N7Igj8bhBvr3jHZaJVDMCgpKUbyjVA1c9UsRHPBuSWh(PKRjjwE1DsyLMWzGX3otoJhs3aSKximRMaR1nkwy2sQKV4cRjSYqEHBdyCW6qs9BHE45T4Pte2MtBpiCswfDHKVHJGMGgehkgIQxb8kaKO4wuKUuLVHdftne1adIHIGcfbfquClAGA1cbQiCgy8TZKZ4H0nal5f6)BltbWyb9Zq(niYACEkcdCaF6mW4BNjh6gGL8Qf6UUtHNIvlb

Edited by Archimage

You should check out my WeakAuras thread in these forums for a couple of different implementations of Maelstrom trackers, all of which are extremely easy to upsize!

Check it out here:https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/5560-shaman-weakauras/

The one from Archimage is really basic, just showing you your current stack count.  Mine will trigger different events based on how many stacks you have, and should be a little bit more intuitive.

I give up. Followed the instructions, got my icon and everything and it disappears when I am done, how do I make it stay there? Perhaps I should just delete the toon.

I give up. Followed the instructions, got my icon and everything and it disappears when I am done, how do I make it stay there? Perhaps I should just delete the toon.

Have you tried it in combat?

Also, check under the "Load" tab to make sure nothing like "Alliance only" or something is ticked.

Most of mine are set to in combat only. Also, because of the way it works, it won't show when you have zero stacks.

If you have any other issues, let me know!