Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davs

Mount drop changed?

16 posts in this topic

As posted here:

Confirmed by me, 5 friends, and people around the world...Ragnaros' mount, the 100% guaranteed drop on Heroic, is now a 100% drop rate on normal. Go snag it quick.

Yes it is true that the mount now drops 100% on normal.

It is still not certain whether this is intended or not. Some of my guildies are still getting it on heroic rather than normal because they're afraid that Blizzard will delete the mount afterwards.

1 person likes this

I already got the mount... but it kills me people doing on normal and WOOOOW : free mount :

bah

I already got the mount... but it kills me people doing on normal and WOOOOW : free mount :

bah

I would have to agree here. It really rubs me the wrong way that everyone and their mother is now flying around on this mount. Some of us put some serious work in it and now everyone is just getting it for free.

2 people like this

I've now seen it 7 times in a row (last attempt a Priest who died in P1 won the mount) ROAR

1 person likes this

It's funny how we've got the point that there isn't a single mount in the game that can prove that you're above a certain level of gameplay and can set you appart from most of the people around the realm.

Blizzard has made it so that with money or a little (ok, more than a little in some cases) luck and somewhat of a decent group of 10 people, you can get all of the high-end ones. But atleast until now we could have blamed it on "out gearing" fights. Now, however, everything is served right up.

1 person likes this

i yust can confirm that it has been fixed at least on silvermoon we yust killed rag on nomral and it didn't dropped the mount anymore

At aggra ( portugues), its fixed already!

But in the meanwhile, what will happen with the people who got it ?

It's been hot fixed today. Hopefully not too many of you (myself included) lost the roll during this unintentional gift...

It's been hot fixed today. Hopefully not too many of you (myself included) lost the roll during this unintentional gift...

This ^ confirmed by bluepost on mmo-champ. it was hotfixed last night.

Ragnaros Mount HotfixThe Smoldering Egg of Millagazor from Ragnaros was dropping for 100% in Normal Difficulty for the past few days until a hotfix was made tonight that fixed the drop rate. Normally the mount only drops 100% of the time in Heroic mode.
Edited by Bedle
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shine
      Ok so I used to have this macro running that would automatically mount me after mining something. i am fairly sure it worked for hermalism, and normal loot pickup aswell.
      I tried running it but it didnt do anything so Im guessing the code is somehow outdated.
      Is there any macro king out there gonna help me get this working again?

While we're on the subject, might aswell look into it not only mounting me on the same mount each time, but summoning mounts through the random favorite mount function.
      I am not entirely sure if this post is in the right subforum. (figured its either this or "UI".)

Thx ahead for any advice
    • By Orannis
      About Us:
      Revenant - Ragnaros has been a long standing English-speaking guild with roots in Vanilla. Held together by a core raiding team, where some of the members have known each other since the very start of Vanilla.

Our ultimate goal is to clear mythic before the next content patch, for every raid in Legion, which means our main focus of the rest of WoD will be to get a strong roster together ready to jump into mythic when Legion hits.

Our Raid Times:

Tuesdays, 19.45-23.30 Thursdays, 19.45-23.30 Sundays, 19.45-23.30 All times are provided in GMT +1 (EU server time). Note: all raiders are expected to be online at least 15 minutes before raid start.

What We Need:

DPS, preferably: Priest, warlock, hunter All exceptional application will be considered, even if it’s a role/spec we don’t list.

Our Expectations:

Mature (18+) On time for raids Come prepared, know tactics and your class Dedication, no whining after a few wipes on a progress boss Have a working microphone to communicate with us on Teamspeak 3 We have 2 addons that we require all raiders to have:

RC Loot Council Exorsus Raid Tools Weak Auras Contact Us:
      If you found this interesting and wish to find out more about Revenant or make an application, please visit our website at http://www.revenant-raiding.wowstead.comor contact  Osomo, Drucilla or Orannis (shadowcast#2231) in-game.
    • By Ogunarek
      About Us:
      Revenant - Ragnaros has been a long standing English-speaking guild with roots in Vanilla.
      We’re currently working as a raiding community with members from not only Ragnaros but from multiple servers. This way we’re giving others a chance to raid cross realm until Legion releases.

We do value our guild community and friendships and try to build our roster around that, so we appreciate mature and friendly players who have high skill level but social in guild chat as well.

Our Raid Times:
      - Tuesdays, 19.45-23.30
      - Thursdays, 19.45-23.30
      - Sundays, 19.45-23.30
      All times are provided in GMT +1 (EU server time).

What We Need:
      - Healers
      - Druid, Monk, Shaman.
      - DPS
      - Warlock, Warrior, Ret paladin, DK, Feral Druid, Shadow Priest.
      All exceptional application will be considered, even if it’s a role/spec we don’t list.

Our Expectations:
      - Mature (18+)
      - On time for raids
      - Come prepared, know tactics and your class
      - Dedication, no whining after a few wipes on a progress boss
      - Have a working microphone to communicate with us on Teamspeak 3

What we provide:
      - Steady raiding environment
      - Spot in our core raiding team, we’re not looking for people to be benched

We have 2 addons that we require all raiders to have:
      - RC Loot Council
      - Exorsus Raid Tools

Contact Us:
      If you found this interesting and wish to find out more about Revenant or make an application, please visit our website at http://www.revenant-raiding.wowstead.com or contact Osomo, Drucilla or Mnir (Ogunarek#2206) in-game.
    • By Darkseeker83
      Darkseeker Arena highlights Video #1: Ragnaros, SILENCED Ragnaros, Saraad & Turn 2 Ancient of LORE!?

This is the start of a new video series - showcasing my arena highlights over the last month. These games haven't been showcased on any of my previous videos. These games feature legendaries, overcoming impossible odds, strange situations and game winning (or losing) plays.

Game 1: My opponent gets frustrated and constantly emotes: Justice Demands Retribution'. Hilarious.

Game 2: We join this game in progress, and head into a LONG war of top decking!

Game 3: I chose Ragnaros over Sylvanas. Against an aggressive Hunter, it paid off! Ragnaros on an empty board = game over!

Game 4: My opponent silenced my Ragnaros. WHY? Now I have an 8-8 minion which can target the face!

Game 5: This game showcases an impossible comeback. My opponent played a TURN 2 Ancient of Lore AND Nexus-Champion Saraad. I thought all was lost.

• By Knutrex
      <Fallout> - Ragnaros EU
      Our Guild is Currently 14/14 (N) and 3/14 (H) 10 man
      We are currently Recruiting Following Classes and roles:

Mage
      Monks (MW & WW, can take in BM aswell, since one of our tanks is also a RDPS)
      Death Knights (DPS)
      Priest (Shadow/Disc)
      Druid (Feral/ Boomkin)

Other Classes/ Roles is also welcome!
      *Recuirements*
      550 ilvl+
      Have Experience in raiding (Heroic), eather this Expansion or previous.
      We use Teamspeak 3, and we communicate with 
      Be 16 years or older.

Positive Perks:
      Have Curve
      Have more than 565 ilvl