FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Davs

Mount drop changed?

As posted here:

Confirmed by me, 5 friends, and people around the world...Ragnaros' mount, the 100% guaranteed drop on Heroic, is now a 100% drop rate on normal. Go snag it quick.

Yes it is true that the mount now drops 100% on normal.

It is still not certain whether this is intended or not. Some of my guildies are still getting it on heroic rather than normal because they're afraid that Blizzard will delete the mount afterwards.

• Like 1

I already got the mount... but it kills me people doing on normal and WOOOOW : free mount :

bah

I would have to agree here. It really rubs me the wrong way that everyone and their mother is now flying around on this mount. Some of us put some serious work in it and now everyone is just getting it for free.

• Like 2

I've now seen it 7 times in a row (last attempt a Priest who died in P1 won the mount) ROAR

• Like 1

It's funny how we've got the point that there isn't a single mount in the game that can prove that you're above a certain level of gameplay and can set you appart from most of the people around the realm.

Blizzard has made it so that with money or a little (ok, more than a little in some cases) luck and somewhat of a decent group of 10 people, you can get all of the high-end ones. But atleast until now we could have blamed it on "out gearing" fights. Now, however, everything is served right up.

• Like 1

It's been hot fixed today. Hopefully not too many of you (myself included) lost the roll during this unintentional gift...

It's been hot fixed today. Hopefully not too many of you (myself included) lost the roll during this unintentional gift...

This ^ confirmed by bluepost on mmo-champ. it was hotfixed last night.

Ragnaros Mount HotfixThe Smoldering Egg of Millagazor from Ragnaros was dropping for 100% in Normal Difficulty for the past few days until a hotfix was made tonight that fixed the drop rate. Normally the mount only drops 100% of the time in Heroic mode.
Edited by Bedle
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pyroman9111
      Hey all you monks, im currently playing a WW monk. I am trying to get my class mount, but im not getting the quest. i have completed all the achievements needed. not sure what to do any thoughts.
    • By Liseth
      So I know there is a feature by Blizzard to use random mount fitting to the area you're in but I wanted to make myself a macro for using this feature this way.
      /cast [nomod] <random mount>
      /cast [mod:alt] Sky Golem
      So is there a line usable in macro for random mount feature? Pressing shift and clicking on the icon does not output any line, just casts a mount summon.
    • By Smaghed
      A <Fluffy Unicorn Blood> guild  tgf-et tart ranged dps posztra  NH HC csapatának bővítésére, de bárkit meghallgatunk. Célunk egy jó hangulatú nagyjából casual team kialakítása, akik kikapcsolódnak a játékkal, de azért hc szinten ütni akarják az aktuális raidet. Raidnapok: Hétfő/Szerda 19:30-22:30. Jelenlegi progres: 4/10 HC
      Amennyiben érdekel a guild az alábbi csatornákon érhetsz el:
      Discord: Smaghed#9473 (a legkönnyebben itt értek el)
      Bnet:Iglat#2906
      IGN: Smaghed/Iglu
      Amennyiben nem szeretnél rám várni az alábbi form kitöltésével is jelentkezhetsz!  (https://goo.gl/QufA8l)
    • By Valkyr
      With Sylvanas and Ragnaros leaving standard, blizzard told us that we will not get full dust from disenchanting those cards since they want people to play wild. However, Anyone who has a Rag or Sylvanas in their inventory will get the full craft dust value upon login, for a maximum of the number of cards you can have in a deck (i.e 1 copy per legendary, 2 for rare). If you have a golden version of these cards as well as the regular version, you will get the dust for 1 golden.
      I got this idea from Kripp: If you don't have a golden sylvanas or Ragnaros, you should go ahead and craft one of each even if you have the regular versions. you will get dust for the golden legendary, giving you back the dust you spend now AND you get to keep the golden card. Now you can disenchant the golden card for 1600 dust and use it to craft any legendary you like.
      If you have the golden versions of these already, DONOT craft the regular version since blizz will only give dust for the number of copies you can keep in a deck (i.e one golden). Personally I have a golden rag, and a regular sylvanas. So if i invest the 3200 dust now, Ill get 4800 dust back. What do you guys think?
    • By Shine
      Ok so I used to have this macro running that would automatically mount me after mining something. i am fairly sure it worked for hermalism, and normal loot pickup aswell.
      I tried running it but it didnt do anything so Im guessing the code is somehow outdated.
      Is there any macro king out there gonna help me get this working again?

While we're on the subject, might aswell look into it not only mounting me on the same mount each time, but summoning mounts through the random favorite mount function.
      I am not entirely sure if this post is in the right subforum. (figured its either this or "UI".)

Thx ahead for any advice