FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Yalta

Resto Druid looking to improve

Ok I will take a look at the 13k haste build. I just looked at it on ask mr robot but I would loose some socket bonuses so I will wait for now.

On 10-man, I went down before we had a disc. Discs are absolutely the first choice if a healer is going down. When I went down, a lot to compensate for lack of gear and simply because that style of fight where there's constant, increasing raid damage every few seconds is very well-suited for resto druids.

Hi guys,

Just an update post really, I have raiding for a couple of weeks since my last post here. I think there has been an improvement on my gameplay and hitting the 13k haste breakpoint has been very beneficial.

My latest logs are here:-

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7xqnDAagRj6dztyT - Immersus to thok

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2xdAFa7zPmrvTnhZ - Thok to Garrosh

If you don't mind just given them a look over and offering any more advice to make sure I am pushing my gameplay that would be awesome.

I would have linked my armoury but I logged on without gemming my legs and had my DPS helmet equipped on accident :P

Cheers

The logs look overall good.  The only thing I can comment on is there are some fights where lifebloom uptimes are not high enough and maybe you can pick when to wild growth better on some fights.

Again, looks very good. The best way for you to improve yourself from here is just playing the game and trying to adapt your healing to different situations and try to do it effectively 

Thanks for the feedback. Do you track your lifebloom with weakauras or something similar? If so would you mind sharing that with me please :)

I actually recently found a way to track lifebloom when its not up on any targets.

Problem is you need to keep it in its own group and you may want to adjust the size.

deKIhaqjiPQBjrAxsf9lkbgMICmjSmjQNrPyAqQRrPABuI(MuHXbjoNiP7jLWbLs0cvupKsjtuPKlsj1gLk1iLsQtQuSsiP0mfjUPiv7uj)KsYqrfwQukpfzQQYvPuQTkLK5IkAVK)kIblvYHPyXsvpgIjlPlt1MfvFwkgTs1PbTAkb9ALsnBfUTOSBO(nWWrvhhskwUkphLPlCDv12Li(oLqJhsY5rLwVuQMpKuz)Iuwf6jYONcrmrh6jrzIQIQ6jcvwLNZ8qRsrJUJorB3MIY2fX1Q8CMhAvUmkDAj6urxGEYYY2fDEdeGFC5DrvUytgeP5aFEroQ4n4QxvViMpY5aaXHONvCiYuRWacWMrsCWMg)y6PqKfH1yxDB3YYPAFAYYPos1o6urJw5LI2sr4F27Gnn(X0QqeSkYwddJLwxBDFynTUAZzbiTUszoTU2Ilw0UdB2dTqzs0ayQ6j6adxprz)ra1tHcfkeHONwf6jc8Jbe7Awup4Q(nBq2UEaErZdy7TBUAAD9aGra5fHagGtpTku3OKQnwA3oA72r3XKnOmHIYl1UnAzJ6gLu7OaLoSm1j0DuUm6PjLxQDBuiQcz8dd3NJQqeQhlkdu9rcQ0Asup4Q(zlWaC6PvHwfAvwRcTSrRcTqR1uN2viYulXGrC1lI5JCoaqCiA2Q3ZQ0ffhSPXp9eXcdY2jqCoqelmiBlcyrSv4bxnlcBY8eiohiIFy46hteJ3rG5qeBJHHiEZfCle1CGpFcc4JdrfIq(SaKLSdRUOaM5vrnh4ZNGa(4WkE)mb4eLgQRfI(mpz3nJyx9I(mp5JHHMfX7hIJJD3mIDrtI(mpHX7iWCisYhddnlcBYCMEAvikfyU3paGmfI(yyiQ5aFErqCj(XCnlcBYCrPaZ9(baKj6J9sCCiY8dGOpZt49dXXXUBgXUMfX7hIJJD3mI9eaVFMaCIArluikdu9rcVj2fzR2SULpB3M1waXXM228AT1TmfRBZciE4bJw7MHFDMvwufYqop8KdeMacWAnjkhGdrOwdcehG06ImyMidsabyMEIyH5c9eXaFCnbz3GX(qu6gw4Nig4JRI2Gd)YnioNTSwbygN0U58A6EfAssNB6EfA4Kb(4kN5MWmGb3Q78DcAAevbjmWhxvVcfIoqyciaR1KODh2ShAHYKOdeMW1SObWu1t0N5jiddJPzrhy46jk7pcOEkui6Z8eSxIFQx0N5jmEhrZI(mpbbK1BcnlIX7i6jIbXndxl0keHmmmMEIyqCZWfTvB2EZwkeXGT76jIbXndxeV5cUIY(JaQNOWXAwuyrhhCZHL4AwK5CSrZI4nxWvZkuOquVbz76b4Tfyao90QqRcTkRvHw2OvHwO1AQt7keLdWbbB31QCHiMJA(ogX1QqedXmCTkeLbVdCQxup4Q(zDTXfTayx05nqa(XL3fbrayr9GR6hbB31QWsr9dhxthuDrZPy9Alr9GR6Nv55mp0YUiZpaQxeSkkLzMOWrv8px0gC4xUbX5KJwXr3NjZ5CdcaZ4KJwXrPZgm2VsToRF4zLIszrzGQpsAxRjrw4NfWCUIsX6UFI6bx1p1lYuRWacWMrsCWMg)y6PqugO6JeUAnjk)mzofNjmAvwKfH1yxluMezWWmtaby9eXcZf6jI)CMhIydy1daVcrzgiwpr8NZ8qKzWVB44pyUcr5qmKTRNi(ZzEiITFq82kuiQhCv)2GzEOvrHi8p7DWMg)yAvi6JJd204NEI(yyiI3Cb3crFMNW4Deyoej5JHHMviQczw4hJeWsC1lQcz8dd3niaSOn4WVCdIZ5geaMX5MvRsshYqsATF9jD7J(bGXazkuiQeTkqxmPqc