FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

[Archived] S7 Hearthstone Legendary Miracle Rogue Malygos Deck

Im curious i always thought the point of "Miracle rogue" was to use cards like, Mana Addict and Questing Adventurer with things like cold blood to do insane burst in one turn? can i ask your thought process as to why it doesnt use any of these cards, i know that Edward Van Cleef is a better version of Questing Adventurer but no Mana addict? without reaching turn 9 for Malygos and turn 10 to protect it from removal along with loads of spell damage cards i cannot imagine this card doing amazing but i could be wrong.

Edited by Milkyxinator

Im curious i always thought the point of "Miracle rogue" was to use cards like, Mana Addict and Questing Adventurer with things like cold blood to do insane burst in one turn? can i ask your thought process as to why it doesnt use any of these cards, i know that Edward Van Cleef is a better version of Questing Adventurer but no Mana addict? without reaching turn 9 for Malygos and turn 10 to protect it from removal along with loads of spell damage cards i cannot imagine this card doing amazing but i could be wrong.

Hey, Milkyxinator

Mana Addict still works, can be decent and it used to be played in Miracle Rogues frequently. Lately Miracle Rogues run Loot Hoarders and Azure Drakes leading up to their ultimate end game rather than Mana Addicts and Coldlight Oracle as they are a bit more card efficient. This ofc doesn't mean you can't make Mana Addict work.

Try playing the deck for a few games, you might like it. I personally use Leeroy as a finisher and not Malygos, but both work. Regarding Coldlight Oracle and Mana Addicts, I havent played them much, not more than 30 games and I prefer the version with Drakes / Loothoarders in the meta game. 

• Like 1

Guest glory for azshara

does blade fury get affected by spell damage?

does blade fury get affected by spell damage?

Yes it does.

Guest azhavoc

Thanx!! SO needed a damn Rouge deck I could win with for quests... smile.png

Guest Exolord

i use a headcrack , and its simply pass in the gamestyle of this malygos deck. If you can play the +5 spell dmg and it live, you have lethal at 30hp wink.png

Sign in to follow this