FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
DillonFoster

[Balance] Need Help/ Advice

Okay so im needing a little help because im getting told from different people some say I do good for my ilvl some say i am doing terrible. My problem is i dont know if im doing anything wrong or not cuz some fights I can do great and others not i have raided with a boomkin for several weeks can sustain great dps (300k on sha steady) and is only 10 ilvls higher than me. Someone please help me. I am also trying to figure out how much the cloak and meta gem really helps boomkins as well if anyone has that info that would be great too.

here is my toon:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Eluneminator/simple

and here are logs:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ezjwsvsrn4qj5uup/

Before I can fix your DPS, you need to get me some Warcraft Logs. World of Logs are icky, out-dated, no longer maintained, and less informative. Even for what limited information WoL provides, it's simply a hassle to go looking through. Get me some Warcraft Logs, and I will be happy to help you improve your DPS.

Also, your gearing. You're literally in the middle of haste breakpoints for no reason. Don't be doing that.

Before I can fix your DPS, you need to get me some Warcraft Logs. World of Logs are icky, out-dated, no longer maintained, and less informative. Even for what limited information WoL provides, it's simply a hassle to go looking through. Get me some Warcraft Logs, and I will be happy to help you improve your DPS.

Also, your gearing. You're literally in the middle of haste breakpoints for no reason. Don't be doing that.

i sent you an friends request so you can help with my boomkin :)

No need to do it in private messages. You can ask questions here, it helps others who are reading learn something.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this