FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

MoP Dungeon Loot Guide

I've gotten 32 emails today requesting it. I've emailed it out to each person. If the link is working in the next hour, that's good because people can then download it without me being at the office =)

• Like 1

Dont suppose anyone knows how to write the macro on the front page of this to work with OpenOffice?

=_xlfn.RANK.EQ(R2;$R$2:$R$12)

just gets me a #MACRO? in the relevant box Posted Image

Same if I try to open it with google spreadsheet

That macro is from S2 on Page 1

Edited by Boradan

Dont suppose anyone knows how to write the macro on the front page of this to work with OpenOffice?

=_xlfn.RANK.EQ(R2;$R$2:$R$12)

just gets me a #MACRO? in the relevant box Posted Image

Same if I try to open it with google spreadsheet

That macro is from S2 on Page 1

That's a rank formula...although it's not absolutely crucial to the purpose of this guide. It was only for loot. I included the first page to show how I, as the guild leader and raid leader, keep track of loot. The rank is for my personal use and no one else knows about it =)

However, if you Google "rank equation" for whatever program you're using, it might come out for you. I apologize, but I have no experience outside of Microsoft products.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hyrelia
      I have a question for Arcane mages that I couldn't find existing guides mention on any website. In dungeons, mana is not typically an issue as a healer because you can just drink/eat in between packs, I mained a healer up until now so that mindset is just ingrained in me. As Arcane Mage, would the same principle apply? Is it optimal to just forgo the conserve part of the rotation and just burn as much as you sustainably can with every  pack, since you can just eat conjured food in between packs, or should you still do conserve/burn phases similar to what you'd do in a raid?
      Thanks.
    • By Caleine
      Hi everybody,
      I have some questions about stuffs Best in Slot for Rogue Assassination.
      In the guid written by Fury in this link (https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/assassination-rogue-pve-dps-gear-legendaries-best-in-slot).
      He said for head and Chest, you should choose these items:
      Helm: Fanged Slayer's Helm
      Chest: Hide of the Abyssal Behemoth
      But I chose these items, because when you see characteristics and calculate them, it’s better (see below)
      Helm: Lunar-Wrath Headgear (boss: Sisters of the Moon)
      Chest: Fanged Slayer's Chestguard (Maiden of Vigilance)
      In each item, you got Mastery and it’s the second best characteristics, but in items suggest by Fury you don’t have Mastery.
      If someone could explain me, it would be graceful.
      Stat priority:
      1)      Agility
      2)      Mastery
      3)      Versatility
      4)      Critical Strike
      5)      Haste
      Thanks,
    • By kyanuweebs
      The newly formed guild <Tragedy> (Kazzak)  is searching for players, who wanna raid and do M+ dungeons. We wanna progress, but in a "calm" way, so it is not a hardcore progress guild. I want to gather people who do Mythics and Raids together and interact with each other. Having fun is first priority and with the fun, comes the progress. 
      Since this guild is fresh, it takes some time to develop that atmosphere, but if you enjoy raiding and m+ and you hate stressful raging people..join us and be part of our guild :)
      Raiding time will be settled, when the guild has a decent playerbase to match the time of all players.
      Requirement: Will to progress and Humour :)

For more information and interested people, whisper me ingame "Bambooleo-Kazzak"
    • By Darkvo1ce
      Hi, I used AksMrRobot to sim my char and as I thought I'm underperforming for my ilvl according to mrRobot I should do around 300k dps with my ilvl 869 gear but I'm sitting on 200k-240k-ish I do know that I don't have any enchants on my gear which is a dps loss but I think the enchats will give me maybe only 10k which means there still 50k left which I'm missing.
      I mainly do Mythic+ dungeons but from time to time I do the raids or at least the Emerals Nightmare
      My latest log is available through this link warcraftlogs
      here is my armory link 
      I think the main issue is my bad momentum usage but maybe I'm wrong. 
      I'm looking forward to your feedback
    • By jc2ntice
      Mythics is a newly formed guild looking to attack the high end of the 5 man content on legion..
      The guild is formed by a bunch of family/friends who used to be hard core raiders but can't commit to raiding. 
      We are running mythic+s at anytime where on, and planning on doing casual raids when there's enough time and people.  
      Even if you're not in this server,  add me up and we can sort some runs out..  Bear in mind that most of us are from the oceanic server and time differences might be an issue..  
      If you just got back to the game like us,  can't commit to specific times for raiding but want to be serious on the high end content, running alts with us or even just want to chill with us,  then this guild is for you..  
      Add me on b net, Facebook or comment here  if you have any questions 
      Naks#11341
      https://www.facebook.com/2ntice