FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Berlinia

Berlinia and Oltier

Good day to you readers of the Icy Veins Forums

During the past few months, after the resignation of a couple of moderators in the Icy Veins forums, I have been very active in trying to answer every single question asked as well as contribute to discussions. Due to this activity I have been very recently appointed to be a moderator here at the Icy Veins Mage forums.

So what does this mean for you? As I do not have access to the Blizzard beta (or alpha) I can provide absolutely 0 information on that part. For that there is an excellent thread by Oltier, the mage who actually does have access to the testing of the mages. As such any questions you might have ... well ask him <3

What am I for then? Basically at this content drought I am primarily focused with Log analysis for Arcane and Frost mages. I am looking through Fire logs to see how I can analyze there, but my feeble attempts to play the spec were catastrophic. 

Tl;Dr.
Oltier plays the alpha
I wait till WoD get's released.

Cheers to ya all
Berlinia

• Like 3

Nice to have you officially modded up, Berlinia. I enjoy working with you in the mage forums, and really value the work you put in.

Good day to you readers of the Icy Veins Forums

During the past few months, after the resignation of a couple of moderators in the Icy Veins forums, I have been very active in trying to answer every single question asked as well as contribute to discussions. Due to this activity I have been very recently appointed to be a moderator here at the Icy Veins Mage forums.

So what does this mean for you? As I do not have access to the Blizzard beta (or alpha) I can provide absolutely 0 information on that part. For that there is an excellent thread by Oltier, the mage who actually does have access to the testing of the mages. As such any questions you might have ... well ask him <3

What am I for then? Basically at this content drought I am primarily focused with Log analysis for Arcane and Frost mages. I am looking through Fire logs to see how I can analyze there, but my feeble attempts to play the spec were catastrophic. 

Tl;Dr.

Oltier plays the alpha

I wait till WoD get's released.

Cheers to ya all

Berlinia

Ooo, hello my little Berlinia. Wanna play some Blues? ha-ha so funny today.

I'm happy to welcome you to the team and I hope you are not bored already. tongue.png

I am also sorry I didn't greet you earlier. I had 2 exams in the last 2 days. :)

Glad to see you replace me and Akraen. Under Oltier's wing I am sure you will grow to be an excellent moderator.

Thanks Kver,
However Oltier is too busy doing other stuff.... hint hint.

Oltier has exams 24/7 365 days per year for the coming 20 years of his life. Did they not tell you this when you were asked to be moderator?

Thanks Kver,

However Oltier is too busy doing other stuff.... hint hint.

*gasps* I need someone to work while I act like doing something.. *hint hint* :D