Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryoishi

My first heroic!

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Finally started heroics biggrin.png

Went okay I think, here is the log for H-Shamans for you all to laugh at -

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n4i9o47e4zff9nuk/details/1/?s=659&e=1160

My mage is Ryöishi, the squishy one that died haha. I'm loving the hell out of Arcane, and intend to keep raiding heroics heroically (heh) as much as I can.

All in all, I think I did okay, and I had a lot of fun.

I would appreciate any pointers or suggestions that you guys could give me biggrin.png

Edit: armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Ryöishi/simple

Edited by Ryoishi

Hey, I am sorry for the delayed reply.

Everything we can get out of WoL seems alright, but WoL is so limited and bad compared to warcraftlogs.com, that I can't even see you RoP uptime here. If you could post a warcraftlogs log that would be great... :)

I wanted to write a post here, but always got delayed. What I did see is a 26% Nether Tempest uptime on Shamans!
Ill post something more elaborate later xD

I wanted to write a post here, but always got delayed. What I did see is a 26% Nether Tempest uptime on Shamans!

Ill post something more elaborate later xD

But again, that 26% seems soo buggy for me. A person who gets to HC shamans usually do have higher uptimes. That's why I really would like to have a warcraftlogs instead.... :)

Hey guys, thank you for taking the time to reply. 

I'll look in to warcraftlogs.com today, but the log I linked I was aware of until after I'd raided, someone else in the group had logged it on WoL. 

We did the 3-tank strat for Shamans, and the tank that had Kadris was quite a fan of moving, so I used IW so I'd have some buff rather than casting RoP then moving again half a second later.

As for my NT uptime, I knew it was bad but 26%? *hangs head in shame* 

I guess I was worse than I thought lol. Still, I've been invited back to raid with that group again, so I can't have been too bad. It is a H-prog group after all.

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time guys, I appreciate it very much :)

The log you linked is logged/uploaded by someone from the melee group, thus you're out of range of the logger half the time, making the log kinda pointless to analyze. (it's also where the 26% uptime comes from)