Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RonnieMoon

How to improve on legendary decks?

3 posts in this topic

I'd like to see some improvement suggestions on the legendary decks, wether adding more legendaries/epics/rares or whatever will benefit them and stuff like that. 

As i get closer to collecting every card ingame I feel like i could potentially do more.

I'd like to see some improvement suggestions on the legendary decks, wether adding more legendaries/epics/rares or whatever will benefit them and stuff like that. 

As i get closer to collecting every card ingame I feel like i could potentially do more.

At that moment, you should just try experiencing.

The legendary decks are the best possibles usually, adding more legendaries would really hurt their synergies.

What I mean by experiencing is: try out cards that you would usually never use. Like... Kolento (I think) made a deck on stream with Neutralize and Nourish and made every single Miracle deck overdraw, discarding Leeroy etc. Making up completely new decks is the best fun! :)

Yeah but in some instances like for example you have Loot Hoarder in the deck, which can easily be replaced with Bloodmage (legendary) and is an improvement in every sense