FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cedrin

gear question and heroic sha logs question

Picked up Flameslinger's Fiery Cowl last night and was wondering if it would be worth dropping 4 set. Currently have normal helm and legs. 

Armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fenris/Rauden/simple

Also looking for any tips on heroic sha next time around. Was my first look at him this week. 

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wnVT4DAd9pPQcyz7#fight=7

Never drop 4pc.

Graph showing procs and CB casts. Almost really good, three places where you randomly unload CBs for no reason though. Kind of odd. Immolate uptime was shite.

Rift debuff uptime You were second to last, you should be first or damn close as a warlock.

Everything else looks okay from the quick pass I did.

Thanks for the reply. I really keen on dropping 4 set but was curious with the difference in stats with the heroic warforged piece. Next week I'll definitely get more  rifts, I knew I didn't have a lot. It was our first kill there and my first attempts. Got lucky at end with reflection adds allowing me to spam shadowburn on boss.  Not sure why I unloaded chaos bolts , usually only with havoc on the add or if full. Might have dropped a few trying to get to 30% but didn't go back and look.