Sign in to follow this  
Baifer

LC- Heroic Garrosh 25

Congratulations fellow Warlock! cool.png

Also, stop clicking your DS as it hurts me IRL.. D:

Edited by Eljin

Congratulations fellow Warlock! cool.png

Also, stop clicking your DS as it hurts me IRL.. D:

I try, I really do... I have it binded to ` , but I've never not clicked it...

On another note, while streaming I had tons of other warlocks calling me bad. Did I do anything so blatantly wrong? 

Who gives a shit.  You killed Heroic Garrosh.  Anyone calling you bad has no concept of what bad vs good is.  You're in the top 3%.

No worries about the DS click man, i kinda wrote it as a joke and as long as it works for you and you feel under controll of it it's fine!

There's a few things you could've done differently, (I liked that you delayed your DS for P4 even tho PBI did procc as the dps when the boss is at 1 % doesn't matter, i had to teach our Warlock that in the hard way) but it's on a first kill so it's really hard to play optimally during the "hype" of a boss like this.

But if i can throw in a few pointers (the ones i see of course), i gladly will. We all want other Warlocks to become the master of their class so. I LOVE Havoc/SB in P1 as you will swim in embers and your single target dps will increase even more, even tho it's not a big deal at all during P1 due the dps isn't THAT important, but try it out when you can. I just love it.
I also noticed that in the 2:20 mark or so in the first intermission you casted 3 x Chaos Bolt a second or two before PBI/DS is ready, try to balance your embers between 2,5-3,5 at the times you can, as you'll never be to low on embers nor capped on them, so in case PBI decide to actually proc when it's ICD is off you can pop DS and get more CB's out. The same with KTT really, i always try to balance my embers between 2,5-3,5 so in case KTT proccs and it's a half a minute left to PBI i can use all my embers to throw KTT buffed CB's and still reach 3,5-ish untill PBI/DS is ready.

And what Zagam said really. Nothing to worry about as you killed the fucker.

Edited by Eljin

Yea, I was looking over the kill and saw parts where I should of re-casted immolate and times where I clip it for minimal gain. I really do want to havoc Shadowburn onto the boss in P1, and I probably will now that we are more familiar with the fight. our side in the transition lacks a DPS so I save havoc to kill the adds quicker. Only reason why I run the havoc glyph. Also, I will be glad when pbi is finally replaced, there was about 40 seconds of downtime throughout the fight where it did not proc. I think I was just internally frustrated so i decided not to save my embers as i'd be sitting on them for awhile. Other than that, I probably should of saved the DS even longer into p4, I thought I'd be able to get 2 out of the entire p4 duration, but turned out the last 50 mil I was just spamming buttons. The locks that were pretty harsh were saying that my Rain of Fire utilization was awful... I don't get how.

I try, I really do... I have it binded to ` , but I've never not clicked it...

On another note, while streaming I had tons of other warlocks calling me bad. Did I do anything so blatantly wrong? 

Don't sweat it, people like to call streamers bad because it makes them feel better. I once had a kid spend about 3 hours harassing my stream during SoO progression saying how bad I was. He never finished ToT normal. I was doing SoO US top 5 progression. A week later he whispered me asking to look at his logs. I told him where he could shove his logs.

You killed Garrrosh, that's more then 95% of the player base will ever do.

The locks that were pretty harsh were saying that my Rain of Fire utilization was awful... I don't get how.

I took a peek just because you pointed it out.

• P1 - Fine.
  • I1 - You cast RoF on the right pack but not the middle pack nor your inside left pack. Small gains but they help.
  • P2 - You should cast RoF every time MC's are about to come up. Worst case scenario is you don't gain anything, best case scenario is you get MC'd and gain max embers off of your fellow raiders. For this reason, I'll dump an extra ember for MC, usually going in at 2 or just under 2 embers. You did place RoF down on some of the MC's, but you missed the first, and the third was too late (only had 1 second left).
  • P3 - First MC again you cast RoF too early and didn't benefit from it. Second MC you didn't place it at all. The adds that are being kited can also have RoF dropped on them, either when they're stunned, or having it placed slightly ahead in their path. Yours were actually super low, perhaps hunters MDing with procs up for huge serpent sting ticks, I dunno. Hit or miss whether you drop RoF, I'd err on the side of using it and blaming whoever damaged them so much for any empowerment.

Again, these are minor things.

• P3 - First MC again you cast RoF too early and didn't benefit from it. Second MC you didn't place it at all. The adds that are being kited can also have RoF dropped on them, either when they're stunned, or having it placed slightly ahead in their path. Yours were actually super low, perhaps hunters MDing with procs up for huge serpent sting ticks, I dunno. Hit or miss whether you drop RoF, I'd err on the side of using it and blaming whoever damaged them so much for any empowerment.

Again, these are minor things

Our kite tank was pretty pissed at any damage on the adds other than md's as we had trouble with people spreading dots on them. I probably should of dropped rain of fire on all the empowered mc, but I just wanted them out asap. 

Other than that, being bait group is a blast! I enjoyed that fight more than the others, although the close wipes were pretty brutal