FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MichaelTheys

Mogu'shan Vaults Gara'jal The Spiritbinder

Hello readers,

I have a question allrdy for a raid boss in MoP in the Mogu'shan Vaults. So i'm looking for players who done it on the beta :).

The question is the next: Me and my guild are allrdy looking at possible ways how to do this fight on normal 10man and we have a question about if players who have been in the Spirit realm can enter it again almost directly or do they get a debuff called Frail Soul? I have been looking at the dungeon journal and i only find the debuff at the heroic difficutly. We heared that it also is in normal mode so we are kind of wondering if it's is correct or not. i got to say that the dungeon journal doesn't give that ability (debuff) in normal 10man.

Hope some of you fellow readers and raiders can help me out :)

greetz

Michael :)

Hello readers,

I have a question allrdy for a raid boss in MoP in the Mogu'shan Vaults. So i'm looking for players who done it on the beta Posted Image.

The question is the next: Me and my guild are allrdy looking at possible ways how to do this fight on normal 10man and we have a question about if players who have been in the Spirit realm can enter it again almost directly or do they get a debuff called Frail Soul? I have been looking at the dungeon journal and i only find the debuff at the heroic difficutly. We heared that it also is in normal mode so we are kind of wondering if it's is correct or not. i got to say that the dungeon journal doesn't give that ability (debuff) in normal 10man.

Hope some of you fellow readers and raiders can help me out Posted Image

greetz

Michael Posted Image

Hey.

I somehow missed this question, so I'm sorry for that.

In my Beta experience, the debuff does indeed only exist in heroic mode :)