FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tollo

Lol noep

If only this week's challenge for "Waiting for WoD Warlock Style" was to create a warlock guide to see how many Semi Respectable moderators you could get to dismantle it, 3 points to Tollo. 

Get two more points and win a fruit basket! 

• Like 1

Here is my warlock guide:

Feed Raid Cookies

Start fight

Cast some warlocky spells

Kill Boss

Get fat Lootz

Repeat

Although I think this general framework can be applied to other classes as well.  I need some points for my fruit basket.

• Like 6

Here is my warlock guide:

Feed Raid Cookies

Start fight

Cast some warlocky spells

Kill Boss

Get fat Lootz

Repeat

Although I think this general framework can be applied to other classes as well.  I need some points for my fruit basket.

My name is Lockybalboa, and I approve this guide.

• Like 3

If only this week's challenge for "Waiting for WoD Warlock Style" was to create a warlock guide to see how many Semi Respectable moderators you could get to dismantle it, 3 points to Tollo. 

Bonus points if you can even write a guide so bad that Hybrys, Ragebarr, and Krazyito can start chiming in and spotting mistakes, too.

On a serious note. What would you all do without your WoW crackpipe. So much energy spent on solving fantasy pixel problems. Too bad the 7 million wow subscribers didn't spend there 20-40 hours of wow fantasy time on solving real issues in the world. Think of what that would be accomplished!

http://www.recovery.org/topics/about-the-online-gamers-anonymous-12-step-recovery-program/

Oh honey, no. Just no. This is one of the weakest of internet arguments, the "you all care too much and I am too cool to do so." I mean, you could make a case that OP was trying to do a good thing, flubbed it, and didn't deserve a pile-on, but once this came in, the pile-on is probably needed (since I assume you are affiliated with the OP).

• Like 1

Can I get a fruit basket for NOT earning the wrath of almost every moderator in the place?  I need to feed my kids, you see...

Can I get a fruit basket for NOT earning the wrath of almost every moderator in the place?  I need to feed my kids, you see...

I can offer you a celery and carrots basket, don't think you'll get much more than that.

I'll give you a cookie? It's made with real Green Fire™!

• Like 1

I am partial to those so-soul-sweet snickerdoodles...

A good snickerdoodle can make you forget you're on death row.

• Like 3

Bonus points if you can even write a guide so bad that Hybrys, Ragebarr, and Krazyito can start chiming in and spotting mistakes, too.

Like I would DARE posting in the Warlock forums.

• Like 2