Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stoove

[Resto Shaman] Stats, Talents and Glyphs for MoP

1 post in this topic

Hi again everyone!

I think something very important will need a good discussion in Mists of Pandaria - which talents and glyphs and stats will be optimal for raiding in Mists of Pandaria.

The IV guide is going to deal pretty well with the basics, but I am already convinced that it's going to be more complicated when one is looking to min/max throughput. (I've already outlined what I think are the basics of min/maxing these in a blog post here - recommended reading!).

With this in mind, I might suggest this thread as a place to discuss which talents, glyphs, stats, people find good on each raid fight in MoP and why.

Key information:

What thing you thought was useful.

Why it was useful.

Some information about your healer setup.

Some information about the general skill level of your raid.

Some information on what the alternatives were which you tried.

The idea of providing this information is that we can get a good discussion going - this will help other players decide what glyphs and talents to take for each fight, as well as providing them with information about gemming, enchanting and reforging! =]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0