FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vulegend

Assassination rogues | WoD Beta

So I looked through your suggestions and information and I have to say what I am getting is not lining up. I keep hearing people say Death from Above is the way to go but no matter what I do Venom Zest pulls head on single target fights. I am just starting to play a rogue during this beat so i'm still rough around the edges but I don't think I should be seeing a 1k damage difference on the new Lvl 100 PvE realm with the full 580 gear.

After 3mil dmg done I was seeing 14.7k dps on Venom Zest using multistrike enchants for weapons. 

Then I am doign 14.3k dps with Death from Above at best. 

Even though this was in this low gear I was testing it out with the PvP gear last week and I was still seeing Venom Zest pulling ahead.

As of right now I am using full Mastery enchants then using Multistrike on the weapons and the same glyphs as you are currently.

Hello. Currently Death from Above is bugged as it not always applies the envenom. 

If you can please provide the logs for these actions so i can check the uptimes and procs (it's really helpful to know trinket procs etc). 

Keep in mind that the tests in the thread were done on the PvP gear. If you can also provide your stats and so on. Shadow Reflection seems to pull the most on single target at the moment.

Right now my logs aren't working with the beta due to how I have my files setup.

My stats are

Crit - 169

Haste - 638

Mastery - 2230

Multistrike - 0

Versatility - 98

My uptime on rupture at the lowest is 97-98% while my Envenom uptime is about 70%ish

The trinks are 40% on a agility proc and 30% on a mastery proc

My multistrike weapon enchant is 44%

A factor that might be showing up is that I saw you had lust on a couple of your logs which I am not currently using. So what could be happening is that the burst from certain 100 talents will do better in a medium length fight but in a longer fight Venom Zest might come out to be better.

I didnt have lust , logs pick everyone who attack same dummy or dummies around. I was alone in the group for purposes of testing. But what i did have is on use trinket that i used off cd (the pvp agy one). Ill run more tests on raid on monday and log + fraps. I got all of my addons working so ill track everything (also pve gear helps)

Ahh, ok that would make sense I'll also be doing more testing in the future so if I find anything that I missed i'll get back to you hopefully with logs also once I get them to work lol.