FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
RonnieMoon

New Card Strategies

So for normal play, anyone want to share their discovered strategies with the new cards?

I plan on replacing a stampeding kodo from the hunter control deck with Maexxna. I think being a beast Maexxna goes well with most hunter decks specially if houndmaster is involved making it a very solid taunt. 

I don't know if it has a permanent place, but reynad was testing haunted creepers on ladder in some sort of hunter concoction. It looked like a beast oriented hunter maybe 2x hyena in the list, didn't watch much of it only saw the "Worst play ever" video.

I'm playing a "anti-battlecry" druid deck. It's basicly about playing Nerub'ar Weblords and keeping them alive, by hiding them behind taunts. The only problem is big guys, since my only big removel is Maexxna. The deck has worked really good for me. The times I have lost has almost only been against priests, which is probaly becouse the deck damage over time, and the preists hero power, counters that. If you want it to know the deck, just let me know :-)

Real quick, Nerubian Egg will fit nicely in a Shaman set-up with the two drop. 

Goes right in with the totem, will get some help same as them within the decks. 

It's a perfect match.