4 posts in this topic

Occaisionally when I solo tank garrosh my stacks DONT, i repeat DO NOT, drop off when he does his whirlwind attack. so I start getting hit pretty hard. It has only happened twice, I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered that as well? I've learned to anticipate it so i just save last stand for it.

Its lovely getting those 1.2mil SBAR though.. lol. No i dont have logs for it or anything..sadly. WAIT, i do have a video of it, kinda. its on a mage POV, and its hard to see my stacks but you can tell when i get the stacks due to my increase in dps.

The video was streamed with just the RLs vent. so yeah. 

http://www.twitch.tv/imortalfrost/c/4694299 at  13:15 is where you can tell im keeping the stacks after the whirlwind. and at  8:00ish is the pull, so just skip to the 13:15. 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Zeronesis/advanced here is my armory, but i have different boots now. but everything else is the same. 

this is off topic, but i just wanted to say that I just solo tanked 10N Seige crafter blackfuse. hell of a fight. 

I've had that happen to me a few times as well.

They do you can see in the video, they fall off and are reapplied in the same second.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gyuro
      Hey ya'll, first time posting here so excuse time if somethings incorrect haha.
      I decided to main my BrM after a lot of back and forth between it, my druid and my warrior. My question is mainly about the BOC talent. 
      I read the BrM guide on here, so I understand that we need to pair the talent off with kegsmash, and if not kegsmash then our brews, and keep, say, using it with BoF as low a priority as possible.
      My question is: Is it not viable to keep a decent uptime on the burn/damage reduce during single target encounters? With the Hot Blooded talents in our artefact being at the top of the list seal-wise, what are ya'lls thoughts on this? 
      Thanks for reading,
    • By Rhunok
      Greetings everyone!
      I'm new to this site and abbreviations in general when it comes to WoW, since it was 4 years ago since I played WoW. I've played for some time now as an Arms Warrior and finally found out that "Helgar" gives you the quest for the hidden Arms artifact, when you've reached "AK3".
      Source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2066048-Has-anybody-unlocked-the-The-Arcanite-Bladebreaker?p=42932558&viewfull=1#post42932558
      Now what I am wondering is, what does "AK3" mean and how do I obtain it? Thank you for your time,
    • By Kelp
      Type: Semi-hardcore
      Progression: 2/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
      Faction: Horde
      Server: <Lustful> - [Zul’jin]
      Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9pm-12am EST (Server Time)
      Apply here: lustful-guild.com
      <Lustful> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders in need of an active and progression oriented mythic guild!
      We are currently looking for most classes and roles:
      Tank: Highly experienced/Know fights/Willing to communicate/Good attitude
      Healer: Holy Paladin, HIGH DEMAND!
      Range damage: High demand.
      Melee damage: Slots competitive, apply anyway.
      Be on time
      Have Discord for voice communication
      Have installed the required add-ons
      Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
      Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times
      Loot Rules:
      Loot Council
      Add-on List:
      Deadly Boss Mods
      Casual players are more than welcome to join for assistance in leveling, dungeons, and other content. Something is always going on within <Lustful>! Social oriented players will never be without something to do. Our Discord is available to all guild members.
      Message me for more information:
      Kelp-Zul'jin or Ragnar#11614
    • By Adelynd
      Who We Are
      Lunae was created in early 2011 by a group of friends that have busy real lives with jobs and families.  We like to do things well but our families and friends come first.  We are looking for mature, fun, experienced, and skilled players who want to join a friendly raiding environment.  We offer a mature atmosphere that loves to raid more with the person than with a player and knows that in the end, real life is all that matters.  If you think this way then we may be the right guild for you.
      DPS and healer-prefer priest.
      Raid Schedule
      We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 23:30-02:00
      EN-Normal 7/7 Heroic 2/7
      Our Expectations for Raiders
      Be at the raid entrance 15 minutes prior to start time when invites occur Attend at least 2/3 raids per week Have fully gemmed, enchanted, and repaired gear~have an in-depth knowledge of your class Regularly read the guild forums, read up/watch videos on boss tactics before the raid Have food, flasks and potions with you Have a headset and be able to not only listen but speak English. Applications
      When applying to Lunae remember that our only insight into who you are is based on what you write on the application form.  Please be thorough.  If accepted you will be considered a trial raider for a couple of weeks so the guild may evaluate your suitability for Lunae.  Apply at: http://lunae.enjin.com
      If you would like to have more information about Lunae please leave a message or contact Adelynd#1667 in-game.
    • By Glorion
      yesterday i completed my set pieces for the "Fortitude of nightborne " - set.
      Both pieces are only itemlevel 840.
      This is my current equip --> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Glóriòn/advanced
      My question is now and i'm really not sure:
      Is it worth to use it because of the set bonus or not in comparison to the current breast and shoulder?
      Thanks in advance for your hints.