FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lucieto

Hello all :)

HI..

I was just wondering if it was worth changeing out Gaze of arrogance ( 553+4) over

Revelations of Y'Shaarj ( warforged)   and Rik'kal's Bloody Scalpel (553)   Havent gotten to upgrade them yet.. also got the Black Blood of Y'shaarj from Garrosh the other day ..

noone of them are upgraded. wich one should i go for first ( of those options)  ? 

Oh.. if it matters for what to choose i play Dest...

Cheers  

Just looking at the 2h -> 1h+oh

• You lose 122 Int
  • Lose 800 Crit
  • Lose 455 SP
  • Lose 655 Mastery
  • Gain 563 Hit
  • Gain 757 Haste

I would continue to use the staff myself since it has a lot of mastery on it.  Having an armory or amr link would also have been useful.  

And welcome to the forums :)

HI..

I was just wondering if it was worth changeing out Gaze of arrogance ( 553+4) over

Revelations of Y'Shaarj ( warforged)   and Rik'kal's Bloody Scalpel (553)   Havent gotten to upgrade them yet.. also got the Black Blood of Y'shaarj from Garrosh the other day ..

noone of them are upgraded. wich one should i go for first ( of those options)  ? 

Oh.. if it matters for what to choose i play Dest...

Cheers  

Stick with the Staff.  While the offhand may be warforged (and BIS paired with the right main hand) your weapon to pair with it is probably the worst in the zone unless you have a racial that gives you 1% exp from Daggers.  You want to look for the Wand from Spoils to pair up with the OH.

Cheers to both of you smile.png   Shall start to aim for the wand of spoils asap :)... here is a link to the AskMR site..  http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/hellfire/lucieto

*/ Haven't gotten to eq the BBYS yet, as real life have gotten in the way since i obtained it. but will eq it asap wink.png */

And thanks for the welcomening biggrin.png

Edited by Lucieto