Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Mistweaver Monk Guide Released

4 posts in this topic

I love you.

Also I can contribute to it too, I've been playing mistweaver monk since beta launched. :D

Edited by Dalik

I love you.

Also I can contribute to it too, I've been playing mistweaver monk since beta launched. :D

In this case, do not hesitate to make comments :D

I love you.

Also I can contribute to it too, I've been playing mistweaver monk since beta launched. Posted Image

As Damien said, you are more than encouraged to contribute in the guide's comments thread, located here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Mistweaving Chi and Overwriting ReM
      By Transistor
      Hi! This might seem like a silly question because nobody else seems to have asked this, but I would just like clarification on the following: To generate chi, should I still use Renewing Mist even if everybody already has Renewing Mist on them?

It seems like Renewing Mist is always on everyone [particularly raiding in 10-man groups] and when the full raid is taking moderate damage, after my first Uplift I'm not sure if I should overwrite a few ReMs on people to get myself enough Chi for a second Uplift, or maybe just Surging Mist on the tank instead...?

It seems like everyone else has figured this out so apologies if this is an obvious question. Thanks in advance!
    • Mythic Mistweaver Performance Questions
      By Kyo
      Hello, I've been mythic raiding as a hunter for a while but recently changed my main to Mistweaver for HFC. I don't have a ton of experience healing mythics, but I feel as though I am not getting the output I should be, I was hoping someone could potentially look at my logs and see if I am making any blatant errors. Ask Mr.Robot says I'm ranked very low among mistweavers with a similar ilvl.

Ask Mr.Robot and recent logs
      Armory

I feel like I'm finally at a good place spirit/mana wise, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it's the lack of the legendary ring and phylactery?
    • One-Punch Speedfarming Monk
      By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our One-Punch Speedfarming Monk build.