Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Mistweaver Monk Guide Released

4 posts in this topic

I love you.

Also I can contribute to it too, I've been playing mistweaver monk since beta launched. :D

Edited by Dalik

I love you.

Also I can contribute to it too, I've been playing mistweaver monk since beta launched. :D

In this case, do not hesitate to make comments :D

I love you.

Also I can contribute to it too, I've been playing mistweaver monk since beta launched. Posted Image

As Damien said, you are more than encouraged to contribute in the guide's comments thread, located here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arcere
      Hello everyone!
      <Shadow> is a well-established, mythic raiding team on Argent Dawn EU, consisting of mature players that stands between hardcore raiding and having busy RL schedules. We achieve this by raising the bar on player standards, personal responsibility and accountability, resulting in us progressing through content in only two nights a week of raiding.
      In essence, we like to have it all; careers, studies, families, raiding progression and above all - Fun in our mutual hobby.
      During WoD the raiding team has finished HFC Heroic and started progression through Mythic - Clearing up to Mythic Xhul before the designated break, resulting in 10/13 Mythic bosses cleared in total. (WoWProgress)
      With Legion coming and our mythic team going strong, we are looking to jump directly into progression when the new raid tiers open - And it’s always more fun with more people!

We raid on the below days and times (all times are server time):
      - Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00
      - Sunday: 19:30 - 22:30

What we can offer you:
      - Organised, consistent, fun and successful raids.
      - Community feel and active website.
      - Capable and positive raid leader.
      - Organised, mature and well managed guild in the essence of fair play.

What we are looking for:
      - Mature players who are passionate about raiding.
      - Team players.
      - Players who have willingness and a desire to always improve.
      - Experienced players to jump straight into Mythic.

What we are currently recruiting:

- Mistweaver Monk
      - Resto Shaman
      - Holy Paladin

How to join up:
      You can apply via our website following the "Join Shadow" navigation link. Alternatively you can send in-game mail to Arcere to arrange a chat.

Thanks for reading!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Lashing Tail Kick Monk with Sunwuko.
    • By JaySnix
      Hey,
      i want to raid with my mistweaver monk. Up till now i only did mythic+ and my playstyle was mistweaving as mentioned in the Icy-Veins guide.
      As i was playing my healer , someone asked me how i can reserve all my mana if i face a boss in a raid but i couldn't give him an anwser and i was asking myself: " do I need to switch to fistweaving?". I don't like the thought of healing at the frontline , with blizzard cutting my visions since legion launch. So this introduction is leading to a specific question: Can i keep healing from behind? and if it is the case: how?
      Please help me , i am really enjoying monk as a healer!