FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Calol

good place for a horde lock?

Hey sorry if that doesn't belong here but I just factioned changed earlier today and KT is probably one of the worst servers to be horde on so I am looking for a new server to hopefully get my Garrosh kill before 6.0 drops.

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

Will vary based on your in game needs (do you want to pvp on the side, faction balance, etc.) and out of game needs (whether a guild there fits your schedule, time zone and location of server). I would just app to guilds on decent horde realms and see where it goes from ther.

Try wowprogress

On that list you can see imo the numbers of  lvl 90s on each side. Let´s take Bleeding Hollow where most 14/14 hc guilds have warlock at least on medium on their recruitment list.

I think it would be better to apply( and if possible have a test raid) before you actually transfer your char.

Edit: someone was faster

Edited by check0790

Yeah just ended up on Mal'Ganis

Welcome to the server. Zag, Kaz, myself, and a few other of the IV mods are all on MG also. And in the same guild. <Semi Respectable>

There are TONS of guilds on Mal'Ganis looking for Warlocks.  I continue to be heavily recruited.  I strongly suggest you check out Monster.  Tell them Zag sent you - you'll get an instant invite.  Message Idjit or head to their website and put in an app.  They're 14/14h and clear and they only have 1 Warlock.  He's beastly - he'll be a good target to keep up with.  His name is Wzrd.

I was looking at monster a little bit ago actually I posted on the bnet forums I was of a guild and they answered problem is they raid 5-9 PST and I don't get off work till 515pst and about 1-1.5hr drive home

Edited by Calol

You're going to have a hard time finding a raiding guild on Mal'Ganis that is competitive and doesn't start until 7PST.  However, there's some good news for you - I knew at least one.

Check out Seraph - decent group of guys (from what I hear) with 5 raid teams.  One of their raid teams raids pretty late. 

• Like 1