widdarr

LF Any Aff dps tips

Log up to malk

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mzjbcTynNprwK4dJ

Log of spoils/thok attempts

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qcV1p69jr23CZ8wX

Armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/Aym/advanced

Basically I'm looking to see if my numbers are where they should be or if I can get a bit more out of my toon.  Often time I don't know if it's worth hard casting dots or soulburning them on, so I may have too many SB:SS casts.  These aren't my logs (didn't log) so I can't post them to warcraft logs =/

Edited by Lockybalboa

I'd be more willing to look at flex bosses of aff on warcraftlogs than heroic bosses on worldoflogs. It's just way too difficult to track procs and haunt usage with WoL (among other things). Get the person logging to upload to warcraftlogs as well or upload yourself.

That being said, when I look at your armory I see 20k haste and 16.5k mastery. You're still looking at progressing so destro is generally the way to go and there's a lot of mastery you can obtain from your gear (I am looking at the non-reforged bboy especially). I would highly recommend regemming to mastery because you're well above the 13737 haste breakpoint and this build just looks... interesting for progress.

If you play destro with your current setup you will have gcd capped incinerates all the time. That is no bueno.

Edited by Phenax

Progress right now consists of Thok, but I did plan on progressing as Aff.  I've played with less haste and more mastery and it feels so much better to play.  I'm an idiot and now realize the logs were posted to both sites, editing original post.

I dont know what is wrong with your post but when I click on your links it sends to me WoL, when I copy the link and open it myself it opens in Warcraftlogs.

Your logs look fine, Aff isn't hard and there aren't any tricks to it when you're on single target. If you want advice for progressing as aff: Don't. Destro's toolkit is much better built for progression in SoO. You're gimping yourself on a lot of fights. It's doable, but harder.