FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Redrius

[Holy] Logs: Am I Heroic Ready?

Upload this to warcraftlogs. WoL is outdated and impossible to read by comparison.

And please remove the unnecessary poll... I'm so tempted to tick every single box every time I see this.

Edited by AMonkeyCourier

Hi Redrius,

Thanks for posting on the Icy-Veins Paladin forums! It's great to know that players of every skill level use these forums for help and discussion for their healing, tanking and DPS needs. 

As a member of the community, I ask that you give a bit more detail on the help needed on this post. While the title does give the direct question being asked, you only posted 1 link of the first 6 bosses on normal mode SoO. It would be helpful if you could give us direct links to a full SoO clear on normal mode rather than us trying to dig through your raid calendar. 

I'd also request that you post your armory for easy reference on your ilvl, enchants, gems and reforging style. Along with that, telling us your current healing style (EF or SH), healing composition and any other detail needed to help analyze your request would help tremendously in our review. I could give you feedback on the little I know from a non descriptive post, but it wouldn't be accurate considering this is only an analysis of a partial raid without the knowledge of even a normal Garrosh kill.

Basically, more information to help us on our review would help give us an easier review of whether or not you're heroic ready.

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

For my armory, here is the link: http://us.battle.net/en/character/dawnbringer/redrius/advanced

Logs from today: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/uzvdbj1kfh9lmtzw/details/6

Logs from Warcraftlogs: http://warcraftlogs.com/reports/mKXzrLwMt7cNC6Pa#type=healing&boss=-3

Also, Malkorok to Garrosh: http://warcraftlogs.com/reports/nN4bagj9vRT1qztw#type=healing&boss=-3

Also, I am currently speced into EF because i'm primarily tank healing. I'm going to start experimenting on some fights with SH. All feedback is helpful whether positive or negative, thank you for you're time and consideration.

Edited by Redrius

Your armory link is broken.. I believe this is the right one? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dawnbringer/Redrius/advanced

Right off the bat:

• If you're going to use Eternal Flame, make sure you try to have a 100% uptime. If all else fails, at least have it rolling on the tanks at all times. 
  • On Thok, Selfless Healer trumps EF. As you notice, your EF usage was only 2% of your entire healing. I've posted a few threads on how I feel SH should be used and it may help in your learning on the style.
  • If you want to become a Heroic healer.. you need to start using your offensive cooldowns more. Divine Favor, Avenging Wrath, Holy Avenger (if specced) and Guardian are all great CD's and need to be used to keep up with the damage that heroic content provides. Since you have your 4 piece, your DF is already reduced by 60 seconds.. make sure you use it! :D
  • Personally, I don't think Divine Purpose is that good of a talent for healing. Holy Avenger is guaranteed 3 Holy Power charges and it's a CD that you can control. RNG + Healing = #losing
  • Since you are completely reforging out of spirit, I would look into taking out the spirit gem on your ring (giving you +spirit socket bonus) and putting in another gem.. looks like int/mastery is your target.

Even if the healing is easy right now, it doesn't give you an excuse to slack on the healing. As content becomes more on farm, healing overall will become easier. This is your time to push yourself even more to see how much you can put up some BIG NUMBA. CD's will play a huge factor in your move to heroic.. I suggest starting to work on it now before you start struggling later.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the feedback! It is very much appreciated, The last few logs from malkorok to garrosh were all earlier and that was when I was told by my raid leader to start using CD's more. With that being said, the more recent logs shows what I actually use and how I use it. I think we will be doing a full clear after they down heroic Malkorok and possibly Spoils, so that would give me the perfect opportunity to try SH instead of EF. Once again, thank you so much for the feedback and I should have logs up within the next few days!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaatra
      Hi everyone,

We are a guild that transferred from Alexstrasza to join the progression raiding scene as that server is very low population now. We are currently 8/8N and 4/8H uldir, and looking to move into heroics soon and mythic just after. 

We do more than just raid, we love to do keys, transmog runs, and even some PvP. We have a large range of players from several walks of life and have a unique and fun atmosphere, we are friendly and love helping people. 

We are looking for a few more members for our Sunday/Monday 5-8pm PST, and our tue/third 5-8pm PST. If anyone is interested in raid leading that will work too.

We are primarily east coast based but have a plethora of players that are on at all times of day.

Main needs for our raid team:
      ranged dps
      Healers
      Exceptional players

Of course all players as welcome as we do other guild activities such as world PVP, keys, xmog and other social activities.

So come join this very active guild and we hope to hear from you.

If you would like more information please add my btag at Kaatra#5865.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.
    • By Shled
      <PartyCrashers> Alliance - Silvermoon EU
      https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/PartyCrashers
      De eerste term binnen onze guildnaam is ook onze eerste prioriteit. PARTY! Deze kreet naar nieuw raider bloed staat dan ook onder het motto "Life is a party and everyone is invited". Ook jij bent dus invited! Laten we het echter over één ding duidelijk zijn, want zo hebben we het graag bij <PartyCrashers>... Progressie en genieten van de nieuwste raidcontent is minstens even belangrijk als het feestje!
      Wat kan <PartyCrashers> voor jou betekenen in afwachting van Battle for Azeroth:
      Raiddagen op Dinsdag en Donderdag van 20u00 tot 22u30
      11/11 Antorus HC clears & Achievementruns
      Een ervaren en sociale raidgroep binnen een open-minded en relaxed nederlandstalige omgeving
      Consumables, guild repairs, enchants, gems en vantus runes bij elke raid.
      Alt-raids op off-days, want iedereen verdient purple shinies.
      Een actieve en professioneel ingerichte Discord server (inclusief social channels voor het spelen van andere games).
      Gamers die ook wel eens graag een spelletje Overwatch of PUBG met jou willen spelen.
      Veel shits, gigles en meme's.
      Wat zoeken wij?:
      Raiders in alle geuren, kleuren, vormen en smaken. High priority voor een Tank en verschillende DPS classes (ranged & melee).
      Raiders die hun class & role écht door en door willen meester zijn en hier dan ook actief mee bezig zijn buiten de raiddagen.
      Raiders die openstaan voor constructieve feedback en graag willen groeien! Hiermee bedoelen we niet enkel groeien in iLvl maar ook groeien in skill en teamplay.
      Raiders die graag actief meewerken en meedenken tijdens het raiden.
      Raiders die openstaan voor constructieve feedback.
      Raiders die op raiddagen met hun microfoon in de aanslag mee komen praten op onze Discordserver.
      Spelers met een hoop zin in Battle for Azeroth.
      Spelers met een sociale en vriendschappelijke ingesteldheid.
      Ons verhaal
      <PartyCrashers> bestaat uit een kern raiders die samen doorheen MoP, WoD en Legion steeds de eigen grenzen wist te verleggen! Ook voor BfA is dit het plan. Elke nieuwe raid kan van ons team een Full HC clear tot farm-status verwachten. Zonder een elitist hardcore mentaliteit en een gigantische Epeen trotseren we samen mythic encounters ( zo gingen meest recent 5/9 ToS bosses down als een een natte schotelvod) en trachten we de prestigieuze normal / hc raider achievements te behalen. Yes,... we like mounts :v
      In afwachting tot Battle for Azeroth maakte onze raidgroup de transfer van een dode server naar het bruisende Silvermoon. Aangezien onze groep de enige actieve leden telde binnen een grote NL / BE guild op onze oude server werd besloten om bij de transfer de guild <PartyCrashers> nieuw leven in te blazen!
      Interesse? Super! Voeg een van onderstaande toe op battle.net voor meer info!
      Lucky7#2164 (Recruitment Officer)
      Hoddie#2313 (Guild Master / Raidleader)
      Koyulm#2180 (Raidleader)
      See you in Azeroth!
    • By Doomedknight
      Player Seeking Cross Realm Group for mythic + and Normal Antorus Groups,
      Availability is 6am to 7pm EST tues to friday  7am to 7pm saturday and all day sunday/monday
      not looking to xfer realms, have discord and always studying fights to become better

Doomedknight#1125 if interested
    • By eternalsoulz666
      <Judgment Day>
      Recruiting:
      2 Healers - Preferably Paladin/Monk (However will still look at other options. DPS off-spec would be nice too!) 2 Melee - Any class will be considered. 2 Ranged - Any class will be considered.
        Progression:
      Emerald Nightmare
      7/7N / 7/7H
      Trial of Valor
      3/3N
      Nighthold
      10/10N 3/10H

Requirements:
      On US-Proudmoore or willing to server transfer. Knowledge and understanding of your class. DBM/WeakAuras/RCLootCouncil Being on time and being able to attend raid days preferably 10-15 minutes before start time. (90% attendance is acceptable, however until we have more people on our team 100% is strongly encouraged as we don't have the numbers to have people not show up)
        Schedule:*
      **ALL TIMES ARE IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME**
      Friday 8:00-10:00PM (EST) Saturday 8:00-11:00PM (EST) Sunday 5:00-8:00PM (EST)
        *Raiders/Trials will be provided with full guild repairs during raid hours.
      About Us:
      Judgment Day was formed recently by a group of friends that needed more progression than their previous guild were providing for us. We strive to excel at what we do and want to progress through the current content offered to us as it is released & complete it before the release of the next raid tier.
      Our progress through the raids were preformed by the same raid team however in a different guild. We also enjoy running Mythic+ and the occasional battleground.
      We are willing to accept casuals that aren't interested in raiding and just want a chill environment to hang out in.
      Battle.Net:
      EternalSoulz#1946
      http://www.judgmentday.shivtr.com Please apply using our website. Once your application has been reviewed a officer will contact you in-game (b.net) or via the comments section in your application.
    • By Uhkavii
      Hello there, my name is Uhkavii and I've been playing WoW since 2005. I've been in a lot of raiding guilds over the years and I haven't been in a serious progression guild since Cataclysm. A good friend and I decided to start a guild for 7.1.5 content. We're currently in need of 1 tank and all healer and dps roles are open! We're friendly and just like to have a good time while progressing though content. I want this guild to be a place where you can always find friendly and helpful guildies to clear content with. We're working on Normal Nighthold right now, although I'm sure we could clear Heroic just as easily once we get enough people. Our schedule is mostly in the afternoon into the evening maybe 5pm - 8pm or 4pm - 7pm but it can be random so if we have enough people on earlier in the day and everyone is comfortable, we will raid. We also enjoy 3v3 Arenas, we've had 2.2exp in 3s we also enjoy doing RBGs for the weekly boxes each week and would enjoy having guildies to bring along with us. My favorite content has always been dungeon content, and I really love running Mythic+ so if you're interested in that we will be doing that content as well. Our guild Discord is open to everyone, and as far as requirements go, just be patient and willing to help and work with your fellow smorcs, be willing to learn.
      If you have exp with legion content that is a plus but if you're a nub, don't be afraid to join, we'd be happy to help you reach your Maximum Smorcdrive :^) 
      I'd like to thank you for your time and consideration!
      If you would like to join add Uhkavii#1404 and ask for an invite or visit our guild discord and leave a message with your contact info https://discord.gg/PCfuN6a