gabrieloceano

Hybrid brewmaster/windwalker build

5 posts in this topic

Hello guys!!

Im trying a monk tank/dps just for fun, and I would like to know if there is some gear setup that I could use for both specs, for LFR/Flex tanking/dpsing

I am aware that for normal+ raiding I need a proper gear for both specs, but for now I am focusing on learning both specs :)

Thanks a lot!!!!

Actually, their gearing is pretty close. 2 1hers/Crit focus. The only thing would be Expertise capping for Brewmaster, but even then you could be fine with 7.5

Hit to 7.5% > Expertise to 7.5 > Crit > Haste > Mastery

1 person likes this

Actually, their gearing is pretty close. 2 1hers/Crit focus. The only thing would be Expertise capping for Brewmaster, but even then you could be fine with 7.5

Hit to 7.5% > Expertise to 7.5 > Crit > Haste > Mastery

Thanks a lot =)

Just curious here.... why brewmaster's expertise is higher than other specs? O.o

Thanks a lot =)

Just curious here.... why brewmaster's expertise is higher than other specs? O.o

All tanks tend to prefer getting 15% expertise to eliminate Parry from the combat table, smoothing their resource generation.

All tanks tend to prefer getting 15% expertise to eliminate Parry from the combat table, smoothing their resource generation.

Well, all tanks besides Blood DKs, whose abilities are set up in such a way as to only need 7.5%, but yes :)