FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gwenymph

My only issue is that I already have a few days off the week before for Blizzcon, and I feel weird asking for a few days off for WoD release now too. but I guess I can probably at least take Friday off.

Yea, I agree.  I was honestly banking on 11.18.14 to avoid the back to back pay periods off

Very strange having it on a Thursday. I wonder if they'll just push the raid release to the 2nd full week

I'd be ok with that. I'd be worried about not hitting 100 and getting fully heroic geared in 5 days if raids come out the following Tuesday.

I am really hoping that is what happens.  So there is a little less pressure to lvl in less time.

• Like 1

that's a week more than I would have hoped for, but I'm ok with that. Now I don't feel like I need to take a few days off from work to rush to level cap.

The only thing I'm worried about is 6.0 knowing when WoD drops is great and all, but most of my guild hasn't been playing Beta and we need to get used to working as a smaller team and with new builds.

Watcher stated in an interview that they want 6.0 out 4-6 weeks before warlords hit. You also get 2.5 weeks of warlords before any raids open up. That should be ample time to adapt to whatever changes you have faced if you have kept yourself up to date on changes. From what I could tell, simcrafts are already up-to-date with the beta, or they are working actively on it. Along with general theorycrafting, all relevant info should be ready shortly after release of 6.0 or before it even.