FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
pitifulwilshire

Fury War rotation and dps

Ok some of this will be totally theoretical so dont pay to much attention on what i will say, im maybe and prolly wrong.

I didnt managed yet to master my SMF fury warrior (Dual 1h weapons) but in similar ilvl gear, 390, im pulling same numbers as you, maybe for 1-1.5k higher. I cant say that this is DPS that warr can pull in that gear, if some more experienced warrior can provide more info that would be great.

There is no more need to do Stance Dance cause all our skills are usable in all stances so, i presume that you arent doing it, correct?

Well, the issue is that you should do it Posted Image Why? You see nasty stuff on ground, pop Berserker Stance, get full rage bar, switch to Battle, charge in and start smacking stuff. I did it on warmaster in DS and, i can say that i got pretty huge Damage done (far above all others in 10 man) but my DPS was still around 24k. If you try to do this, do it safely first, above all this is most important thing, dead DPS is no dps at all, try not to force healers to heal you to much or to focus healing on you, leaving someone to die.

I was puzzled since 5.0.4 what can i do to increase my damage done (note, its not DPS) so i decided few days ago to try stance dance and it worked magically. I was in run with our other full fury warrior, i395 and i outdamaged him, he did higher DPS, but i did higher damage done. When you play warrior keep in mind that Avatar is yet to come, so it will also be nice damage increase.

Here is my warr, as you can see i have 2 pvp gems, 7 unenchanted items and one gem slot unfilled. Since i will be rolling monk, i didnt wanted to spend more gold on correcting this:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Gisz/advanced

EDIT: You might want to change from Shockwave to Dragon Roar since its best Talent choice in that tier for fury. Shockwave is more utility thing for us, and Dragon Roar is 100% critt, its doing pretty good AoE damage if you have pack of mobs around you.

Edited by Bedle

I was puzzled since 5.0.4 what can i do to increase my damage done (note, its not DPS) so i decided few days ago to try stance dance and it worked magically. I was in run with our other full fury warrior, i395 and i outdamaged him, he did higher DPS, but i did higher damage done. When you play warrior keep in mind that Avatar is yet to come, so it will also be nice damage increase.

I'm not saying your wrong on it but I made an account to "adjust" what you said. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything but you will see more dps output in my option with ability_warrior_bloodbath.jpgBloodbath Instead of Avatar. I feel this is because even though you gain more damage and rage gain for a short peroid, This is a three minute CD when Bloodbath is only 1 min CD so multple time you could use this in many fight's I have found out. Another reason I find this ability that will be more of a DPS output is because SMF is going to be better due to it having to attack faster (So more bleeds) with battle stance. So its like this The faster you attack the more rage you gain the more rage you gain the more rage you can spend on HS, or WW (which should only be used on proc in my option) or any filler's that you would feel nesacery. I also found this out by looking at the sim charts for T14H and looking in the Tier talents part of SMF DPS right under arcane mage's. Avatar might be cool but I find it going to be more useful in PvP and Tanking (which I am very looking foward to doing as I will be main tanking in my 25 man progression team) Posted Image

If I got any information wrong please feel free to correct me I actally love critism. It makes me better as a player and a warrior. (Sorry for the crappy grammar and spelling, not to well of a person in that subject haha)

Edited by Clisis

only thing about stance dance is im never having issues with rage. i always seem to have enough to do attaacks and what not. just seems that im missing something when it comes to what attack to use and when and my cooldowns i guess.