Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScribbleBro

New Deathrattle deck

2 posts in this topic

So with the latest naxx wing i decided to try and utilise Baron Rivendare to the fullest and this is what i came up with, The baron really makes the deck shine, and some of the combos are amazing, especially getting two sludge belchers out while baron is around and hitting em with ancestral spirit :)  let me know what you think

ChWLA9b.png

What results did you get with the deck?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Control Jade Shaman Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Slamminshama
      I have three trinkets to choose from, Two from Mythic EN, Heightened Senses @ 880, Vial of Nightmare Fog @ 880, and finally from Nightbane Kara i have the Ethereal Urn @875. If any other experienced resto shamans could weigh in and help me make a decision it would be appreciated. 
    • By sixxn
      So I'm confused on what to do at this point.. I'm at 30% crit with the shoulders equip and 120% mastery. Should I be stacking mastery now and not worrying about crit since I get 100% off start? I also have the bracers? Also since the burst is for 6 seconds I don't know what I should do for a opener anymore.. Any suggestions? 
    • By carajh
      With the huge upcoming nerfs to BtE (crit multiplier removed) and greenskins wrists (400% to 300% damage), i am wondering if the effect will still be worth using in 7.1.5, or whether or not they will become a glorified stat stick. With the slight buff to ghostly strike also, it seems they may become useless. Does anyone have any info / run any sims on the issue. On a side note, with the single target buffs to outlaw is it going to be a competitive spec, and will slice and dice overtake roll the bones to give the spec more consistency (although make it far more boring).
    • By Eveysaurus
      Server: US-Turalyon 
      Faction: Horde 
      Guild: <Ours is the Fury> 
      Raid times: Friday and Saturday 8:30-11:00 EST 
      Current Progression: 7/7H, 2/3H 
      What We Need - Hunter, Enhancement Shaman, Elemental Shaman 
      Contact: Here via comment or message in game-Eveysaurus#1999 (co-GM/RL) 
      More about us: We are consider ourselves to be a close knit raiding guild that all started raiding at together at the start of this expansion and will be starting out in Normal difficulty when the Nighthold releases. Our guild refilling some DPS slots due to raiders having other obligations/un-subbing. We run Mythic/Mythic Plus content and are always willing and able to help members who are new to raiding or just need a refresher. Also, we are in need of all roles for running weekly mythic pluses and causal guild members- so don't hesitate to message me. <Ours is the Fury> looks forward to hearing from you!