FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Shado-Pan Monastery

Guest Kaluun

"This concludes our Stormstout Brewery dungeon guide"

You mean Shado-Pan Monastery. Posted Image

Guest Kaluun

Good guide by the way! Looking forward to trying the dungeon when Pandaria goes live.

"This concludes our Stormstout Brewery dungeon guide"

You mean Shado-Pan Monastery. Posted Image

Lol, thanks :P

Guest Carven

With regard to the Sha's smoke blades: Does the debuff last the same amount of time regardless of when you acquire it? Just wondering if it would be worth trying to have the debuff for just a few seconds, so that you can pick up the crit buff by running into the smoke just before it dissipates.

With regard to the Sha's smoke blades: Does the debuff last the same amount of time regardless of when you acquire it? Just wondering if it would be worth trying to have the debuff for just a few seconds, so that you can pick up the crit buff by running into the smoke just before it dissipates.

The buff lasts the same amount of time regardless of when you acquire it :)

Guest Venator

I'm not sure about this, but i keep getting the anounce to get near other players to break Magnectic Shroud in Gu Cludstrike fight. I don't know the amount of healing the healer is giving, since i usually tank and not pay atention to this numbers at all, but it just work very nice when we stack on this fase, and just avoid the breath. Wehn the "shield" breaks, it pratically fill us all, and seems to easy the healers life.

I'm not sure about this, but i keep getting the anounce to get near other players to break Magnectic Shroud in Gu Cludstrike fight. I don't know the amount of healing the healer is giving, since i usually tank and not pay atention to this numbers at all, but it just work very nice when we stack on this fase, and just avoid the breath. Wehn the "shield" breaks, it pratically fill us all, and seems to easy the healers life.

DBM has it set like that, mainly its because when one shield breaks, all the healing done to break that shield, splits to the rest of the party's in its range's and thus makes it quicker to break the rest.

You forgot to mention the anger orbs--we have to kill them

Its under 10.2. sources of damage.

Finally, Taran Zhu often summons a Gripping Hatred, which needs to be killed as it creates a damaging Sha zone underneath itself and keeps pulling party members into it.

http://www.icy-veins...c-dungeon-guide

Also another thing i noticed, which i am not sure if it has been fixed yet, the first 2 orbs you see that's on the way to the boss, will combat lock the entire group if someone gets hit by it and does not take it out.

Edited by Sneakyferret
  • Like 1

Its been awhile since there was a post so i apologize if this counts as a double post.

I'm not sure you can interrupt it. The dungeon journal doesn't mention it.

Yes it is interrupt-able and is casted every 15 seconds, which gives the tank the ability to interrupt it every time he starts casting it.

Especially for lower ilvl play, it should be interrupted every time to give the healer breathing room and less hatred.

Its been awhile since there was a post so i apologize if this counts as a double post.

Yes it is interrupt-able and is casted every 15 seconds, which gives the tank the ability to interrupt it every time he starts casting it.

Especially for lower ilvl play, it should be interrupted every time to give the healer breathing room and less hatred.

Thanks, the guide has been updated ;)

Guest Mark Richards

I have been playing wow for a number of years, and worked my way through numerous guides. These are the best I have come across - good mixture of narrative and visuals, staged and easy to read. Well done!