FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
demonardvark

Unholy DK guide to come for both MoP and WoD

Hello fellow DKS, are we suffering well?

Marvelous, I am working on a Guide for unholy DK dps, rotation understanding, boss tactics, raid and solo content guides etc. I hope to have it done in about a week. In addition, I have beta access and will be rolling down the possible unholy rotations for WoD (there is actually a choice now of two different rotations with 2 different priorities, more to come later ^__~). I will not cover however WoD Blood or Frost, Frosts rotation is literally unchanged, so if you know it now, you'll know it then however, unholy gets a couple of choices which is nice.

So stay tuned, and be read for version 0.5 of my guide to be posted soon :D

• Like 2

Frost has actually changed in WoD. With the use of Obliterate again as DW, and not just dumping every resource as soon as you get it because you'll actually want to pool resources for KM now, it slows it down quite a bit. That, and 2h is using Razorice which is quite interesting.

Coming this weekend i promise :D has been a bit of work and revised it a couple times for what I really want it to be. A good understanding of mechanics and how to best use them :D

Well MoP only has like a month left, and WoD is a completely different playstyle, so I would hold onto it for a couple of weeks and see if anything else changes on beta, then make the final post when 6.0.2 drops.

Edited by Cupidx