FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kethtalar

BM Armory Help

Not that I am the right person to give advice on where he can improve, but it is very difficult to see what is going on without any logs. Reforging and gemming look good however, A big problem is even though he is reforging as much as he can out of hit he is still way over hit cap because of that garbage trinket. I think even a ToT LFR trinket would be better if it had agi or crit with an agi or crit passive.

It doesn't look too bad. He definitely needs to change that SPA trinket to manage his hit cap better. BIS trinkets for BM are AoC & TED. His haste>mastery>crit build is spot-on BUT that build doesn't pull ahead of crit>haste>mastery until he has the legendary meta & cloak. So for now, he should reforged to crit>haste>mastery and work on getting his legendaries. Is there a log I can look at?

Your stat priority could be improved simply by switching to Crit > Mastery. Until you get your legendary meta gem, and legendary cloak, crit is a great stat. Once you get those two items Crit becomes your worst stat, giving way to haste >= mastery. Once you get up near BiS, haste begins to lose value, this happens around 40%, at which you should switch to mastery.

Your gemming should reflect said priority, nothing too glaring there that would cost you any more than 500 dps. 

The proper level 60 talent for a BM hunter is Dire Beast, not Fervor. Here is the difference in simDPS.

Fervor:

dRUUYpx.png

Dire Beast:

oGbPvBv.png

Very minimal, but DPS lost is still DPS lost. Have him switch.

I tell people this all the time, but Ask Mr Robot is only as good as you make it, by importing custom weights and changing things around. I think it's safe to assume he doesn't run a simcraft profile on himself to get his stat weights, so i took the liberty of doing that for him. He can input these numbers into Ask Mr Robot and it will benefit him a lot more than using the default weights.

The scale factors are what you want to look at here:

cycrYGV.png

Dudes, thank you very much, really. I'll discuss these things with him and we'll try to make things improve. Unfortunately, he has kind of bad luck with drops, but, anyway, I'll "make" him go lfr, flex and whatever necessary to take that trinket away.

Again, thank you very much. Will try to keep you updated and will try to get logs ASAP. =)

Dudes, thank you very much, really. I'll discuss these things with him and we'll try to make things improve. Unfortunately, he has kind of bad luck with drops, but, anyway, I'll "make" him go lfr, flex and whatever necessary to take that trinket away.

Again, thank you very much. Will try to keep you updated and will try to get logs ASAP. =)

There is a lot of good information in the hunter section here, feel free to have him add me for some more personalized advice.