Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Frost] Having A Bad Time With My Dps ...

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone smile.png As A Frost Mage Everybody is telling me that i am having lower dps thank what a normal frost mage with my gear,ilvl should do so help me please ..

here is a link for my armory:

Thanks in advance smile.png

I would like to ask you to post a combatlog of Malkorok on any difficulty. An armory alone will not be enough for us to help you decently. :)

Will do soon smile.png should i use warcraft logs ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Moooooooon
      This is a link to my armoury:
      These are the logs of my hc progress (sadly only nyth) where i greatly under performed:
      My rotation revolves around fist weaving and using as much thunder focus brews as i can, getting resets on Rising Sun Kick. My main healing spells are the 2 HOTs Enveloping mists and renewing mists, and i use my cooldowns when i see fit.
      As i realised though, i am not really performing well and i would really appreciate someone with a lot more experience than myself to help me. All help is welcome, i just want to get better! 
    • By Mulajin
      Hate to be another needy fellow who is having a hard time analyzing the logs, but I'm trying to dig through and see what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find it all...
      I have Greenskins Waterlogged bracers, so i've thrown BttE into the rotation (when I remember to check the CD) and follow with the next PS proc (hopefully Blunderbuss!) that's my only rotation variation I'm attempting. I havent been using ghostly strike, because I have a terrible time remembering to keep it up, but I'm going to try again. (I wasn't specced  with GS for these logs) 
      I think I might be having an issue with casting PS/BB too much, but I'm sure there are other issues.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      ShadowCraft: (SC seems to be weird, is it not yet fully capable of handling all the ilvl variations?)
      Thanks a bunch guys.
      Edit: note: I know I'm using old pots/flasks, I'm a bit behind on being able to upgrade, so I'm currently only using current pots/flasks on some occasions. 
    • By zanpander
      so im 848 ilvl and in mythics i do around 150k-200k dps  but mostly on the low end  is this normal ? 
      rotation  the icy veins rotation 
      warcraft log ( im new to making logs so idk if i messed this up or not )
    • By orazzledazzle
      Hello there. I'm looking to try and improve my dps in raids. I'm not sure where too start or how too really read logs, but I do have links too them. Any tips or help is appreciated as I'm new too raiding and wow as a whole so I'd appreciate any advice I can get. Here's a link too my logs and my armory.
      Logs - ( died on this fight)
      Armory -'jaeden/valicia/
      my user name is Valicia as you can see on the armory, but I don't know how to link to my specific character log, sorry about that.
    • By Stenbock
      I recently switched from DK Tank to Paladin Tank (Similar stat prios) and I was wondering how much haste should I aim for and is Versatility more important than Haste like AskMrRobot says? 
      I raid twice a week but I mainly do M+ Content and I seem to be stuck at M+7 so if you have any advice there I will gladly take it. 
      Here's a link to my Paladin.
      I am in my raid spec currently and I switch my lvl 100 talent to Last Defender when I do M+.
      Any help is appreciated. :)