Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S7 Hearthstone Low Budget Token Druid Deck [NAXX]

3 posts in this topic

I love this deck well done +++. However I've been having so much fun with the Nerubian Eggs. With Baron down you can potentially get 4 4/4's by any 2 dmg aoe or even by our own circle of healing or holy nova while priest is out. Any room in this deck for them? The Deathlords are really hurting me when I play against other priests they just 2 cost destroy them and get a free minion or two if baron is out. sad.png I get why they're in here vs aggro decks they're amazing and can kill 4 minions before it goes down and it's only a 3 cost. But i've had them spawn 8/8 taunts legendary's and other fml cards for my enemy. I try to keep our 3 cost destroy in my hand but it's not there all the time when i need it. Thoughts?

I love this deck well done +++. However I've been having so much fun with the Nerubian Eggs. With Baron down you can potentially get 4 4/4's by any 2 dmg aoe or even by our own circle of healing or holy nova while priest is out. Any room in this deck for them? The Deathlords are really hurting me when I play against other priests they just 2 cost destroy them and get a free minion or two if baron is out. sad.png I get why they're in here vs aggro decks they're amazing and can kill 4 minions before it goes down and it's only a 3 cost. But i've had them spawn 8/8 taunts legendary's and other fml cards for my enemy. I try to keep our 3 cost destroy in my hand but it's not there all the time when i need it. Thoughts?

First of all, are you sure you are commenting on the right deck? Because this is a Druid deck and it doesn't have any of the cards you are talking about.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0