FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
keaghen

Log Analysis Surv

My UI

moargb33.jpg

3 Seconds before Pull Glaive Toss? Quite scared it will reach before the timer is at 0 and my raid gets mad. I'll try AMoC more often. Im using Blink Strikes because its easier and i thought the Crows dont do much Dmg .

If you don't mind me asking, what UI are you using? It looks similar to the ElvUI but I like the simplicity and minimalist look of yours more. :)

BA uptime should be closer to 95-98%, and it did fall off a few times, remember to use it either on cd or right before it falls off, even during LnL strings. You can get lucky and have LnL still up when its ICD ends and get a second proc to refresh LnL and put it to 2 stacks again.  

I don't agree with this, when you have lock n' load you should be spamming it exclusively.

I don't agree with this, when you have lock n' load you should be spamming it exclusively.

I'll take your word for it, as I haven't played SV in idk how long now honestly.

I'll take your word for it, as I haven't played SV in idk how long now honestly.

Taking time to Black Arrow in the middle of a string of Explosives will let the DoT drop thus costing you the higher ticks.

Taking time to Black Arrow in the middle of a string of Explosives will let the DoT drop thus costing you the higher ticks.

Agreed. From personal experience and everything that I've read, once LnL procs you spam the hell outta it ignoring everything else until ES is on CD, then reapply anything that dropped off (SS and BA, etc.). I have a "/stopcasting" macro in ES just so I can hit that immediately even if I'm in the middle of a Cobra Shot.

Agreed. From personal experience and everything that I've read, once LnL procs you spam the hell outta it ignoring everything else until ES is on CD, then reapply anything that dropped off (SS and BA, etc.). I have a "/stopcasting" macro in ES just so I can hit that immediately even if I'm in the middle of a Cobra Shot.

See I thought about doing that but I spam my keys into eachother, so if I couldn't que my Explosive Shot into a Cobra Shot lol