Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S7 Hearthstone Low Budget Priest Control Deck [NAXX]

3 posts in this topic

Hi! It's written that Auchenai Soulpriest + 2x Zombie Chow + Circle of Healing = 20 damage on the enemy Hero. I don't think that Circle of Healing is dealing any damage on the enemy Hero. It's better to write "=20 damage on the Enemy Hero + 8 AoE damage on the whole board".

The point of playing Circle of Healing in this particular context (Baron Rivendare on the board) is to deal 20 damage to the enemy Hero. It is not important that Circle of Healing deals 4 damage to all minions.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormcaster
      Union is an Alliance guild on Uldum (PVE server) - I will keep this short. We are looking to add two ranged dps to our core mythic team. We would prefer a hunter/shadow priest/boomkin. We are currently 9/10 Heroic in Nighthold after 2 nights of heroic raiding. We were 7/7M in EN and 2/3M in ToV. We raid:

Tuesday - 8-11 EST
      Thursday - 8-11 EST
      Sunday 7-11 EST

We recruit players that have a good attitude, have high dps and are good with mechanics and movement. 

If interested, add me on btag: Stormcaster#1629
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Value Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Burn Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard deck.