[Archived] S8 Hearthstone Mid Budget Shaman Midrange/Control Deck [NAXX]

1 post in this topic

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zadina
      The new build adds 35 new dailies, buffs to Murlocs, bug fixes and preparations for future content!
      A new patch has hit the Hearthstone servers, preparing the ground for the upcoming Heroic Tavern Brawl and bringing new dailies, changes to Murloc cards, achievements and more!
      As we've already said, this build added some textures for the Heroic Tavern Brawl (which were datamined by Hearthpwn) and it also adds  the BlizzCon 2016 card back. Moreover, Murloc cards that affected ALL Murlocs now only affect friendly ones. There are also several bug fixes. Here are the patch notes:
      Blizzard Entertainment
      In this Hearthstone update, we're making balance changes to several cards and fixing several bugs. Read on for details!
      Ethereal Peddler now reads “Battlecry: If you’re holding any non-Rogue class cards, reduce their Cost by (2).” This was done to make it more clear, especially with upcoming releases. The following Murlocs that affected ALL Murlocs now only affect friendly ones, to improve the Murloc mirror-match. These cards are not eligible for a full dust refund. Grimscale Oracle now reads “Your other Murlocs have +1 Attack.” Coldlight Seer now reads “Battlecry: Give your other Murlocs +2 Health.” Murloc Tidecaller now reads “Whenever you summon a Murloc, gain +1 Attack.” Murloc Warleader now reads “Your other Murlocs have +2/+1.” One Night in Karazhan cards will now show up with the same frequency as other card sets in the Arena The following bugs have been squashed: Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End now properly applies the Overload effect when it casts a spell with Overload. Sir Finley Mrrgglton no longer offers Lesser Heal as an option of Hero Powers to Discover when played by Tyrande. Casting Entomb on a transformed minion will no longer reveal the minion’s identity if it gets drawn again. Gladiator’s Longbow now properly prevents damage caused by Explosive Trap. The following card back has been added: Welcome Inn – Acquired by attending BlizzCon 2016 or purchasing a Virtual Ticket for BlizzCon 2016. Many new daily quests have been added. For more information, including a more comprehensive list of bug fixes, please visit our Forums.
      (source) What are these new daily quests? Well, they were datamined (along with a lot of other stuff) by Hearthpwn. In total, the new dailies are around 35 in number! The 40 Gold ones involve playing 30 class cards for each class. There is a variety of new 50 Gold quests;  their concept involves around playing a specific amount of a particular archetype or kind of cards, like Play 20 Beasts, Play 10 Weapons or Play 15 Overload Minions. The 60 Gold quests require you to play 50 class cards. Lastly, there are two new 100 Gold quests: Murlocalypse - Play 75 Murlocs and Cry Havoc - Play 75 Battlecry minions.
      Other datamined data include three new achievements that award three Classic card packs each:
      Return of the Hero - Defeat the 3 challengers! Ready for Action - Play 30 cards in Play mode Back in the Game! - Deal 100 damage to enemy heroes There are also six achievements, awarding The Grand Tournament packs, that are tied to the BlizzCon promotion - we will discuss this in another article!
      Ultimately, a returning player challenge with three missions has appeared, as well as a possible Innkeeper challenge.
    • By Aexra
      So Blizzard gave us the opportunity to choose and root for a player during the HS World Championship 2016.
      You win in-game prizes for every win they get. Everyone gets a pack for just picking one of the contenders. 
      So who's your pick?
    • By Athosius
      i was wondering about a few trinkets as i'm trying to max my dmg since my guild will be trying myth soon (can't complain atm, dmg is quite good)
      Last night i got
      from Heroic Cenarius. I switched my 825 Devilsaur Shockbaton for it. Other trinket atm is 855 Faulty Countermeasure.
      What i'm wondering is, another Enha is running
      and the proc'd stats difference is quite significant, as CoW procs at 865 with 2,760 Crit/Mastery/Haste whereas Memento on 855 with sth around 4,5k same stats. Duration is different, 10s uptime CoW, 6s Memento. Still i feel like a Memento on 865 could outperform CoW, since it also hast alot Mainstat. Simcraft won't give me contructive feedback, no matter how ofter i run in (more than 10k actions). has anyone some info on these two trinkets?
      Is CoW good, or do i need to farm Maw of Souls again like a mad man (with this weeks teeming/necrotic not that easy)?
      Bonus Question: Couldn't dig up any information about FCM being nerfed for Enha, can someone enlighten me why it's not good anymore?
      Thx in advance!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Camel Hunter Standard deck.