FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Scarlet Halls

Guest Dee

Two things that I'd like to say:

1. Armsmaster Harlan: tank him and the adds in the entrance, it will be much easier to tank the adds and run away from Blades of Light. Also, ignore adds and let them be sucked by Blades of Light, just nuke boss. I don't think it's even necessary for players to be inside Blades of Light like this to get Mosh Pit achievement, since my group did it yesterday easily like this and got the achievement by accident while trying this out.

2. Flameweaver Koegler: DON'T avoid the casting of Book Burner. If you see a small line of fire, put yourself in front of it, since ~50k-100k damage is easy to heal, while several permanent AoEs are not. Also, Greater Dragon Breath spins around more quickly than you would think!

Two things that I'd like to say:

1. Armsmaster Harlan: tank him and the adds in the entrance, it will be much easier to tank the adds and run away from Blades of Light. Also, ignore adds and let them be sucked by Blades of Light, just nuke boss. I don't think it's even necessary for players to be inside Blades of Light like this to get Mosh Pit achievement, since my group did it yesterday easily like this and got the achievement by accident while trying this out.

2. Flameweaver Koegler: DON'T avoid the casting of Book Burner. If you see a small line of fire, put yourself in front of it, since ~50k-100k damage is easy to heal, while several permanent AoEs are not. Also, Greater Dragon Breath spins around more quickly than you would think!

Thank you for your comments.

1. My experience with Harlan is that if you tank him at the bottom, you almost have nothing to do to deal with the adds. They will be sucked in Blades of Light as they travel down to the pit. Regarding Mosh Pit, you can indeed have 8 Defenders and 0 players, so I added a mention of that.

2. Thanks for the Book Burner suggestion. I've included it in the guide ;)