Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S7 Hearthstone Mid Budget Warlock Zoo Deck [NAXX]

4 posts in this topic

So I had mentioned this on the one of the agro decks threads, but why is it that the Young Priestess is preferred over the Blood Imp? The Blood Imp has the same cost, and since it's stealth'd, it can't be removed anywhere near as easily. The only advantage I can see is that the Young Priestess has is the 2 attack, but with only 1 health, shes so vulnerable otherwise (Mage hero power, Elven Archer, etc.) I can't see that as making her worth it. Just a thought.

So I had mentioned this on the one of the agro decks threads, but why is it that the Young Priestess is preferred over the Blood Imp? The Blood Imp has the same cost, and since it's stealth'd, it can't be removed anywhere near as easily. The only advantage I can see is that the Young Priestess has is the 2 attack, but with only 1 health, shes so vulnerable otherwise (Mage hero power, Elven Archer, etc.) I can't see that as making her worth it. Just a thought.

Young Priestess can give you quite an aggressive start and can build up decent value over time if it stays alive. Its true, any offensive hero power will take it out, however in most situations it will delay your opponent which can be beneficial, despite the card disadvantage. (in case of a warlock)

If you don't like Young Priestess, I would recommend swapping it for Argent Squire rather than Blood Imp.

Young Priestess can give you quite an aggressive start and can build up decent value over time if it stays alive. Its true, any offensive hero power will take it out, however in most situations it will delay your opponent which can be beneficial, despite the card disadvantage. (in case of a warlock)

If you don't like Young Priestess, I would recommend swapping it for Argent Squire rather than Blood Imp.

Fair enough, thanks. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0