FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Berlinia

[General] WoD Item Lists

Hello everyone,

With the WoD drops having been released, I have compiled in a sheet all gear and the stats it gives. This way we can play around with what's needed etc etc

https://www.dropbox.com/s/teuysxy21cj2ers/WoD%20Gear%20Public.xlsm?dl=0

Take a look!

Cheers
Berlinia
Chevcelious
Ratok

Update: There is this genious named Ratok (or Trolltok) that worked on the background stuff of the excel. Now it does everything automatically so for all general purposes it color codes everything. Just amazing. The only slight change is that the formulas he used are not supported by google docs, but they are supported by excel. This is why we are sharing this excel through dropbox. You can download it, but then you will have to redownload every time. Or you can preview.

Looks really nice!

good job on the effort you put in to this.

keep us updated if things change.

Edit: I'm missing the Darkmoon fair trinket Sandman's Pouch

Edited by Hekii

Sorry, off topic, but Berlinia please dear god tell me your signature is a troll?!

If it's not, WOW.

Mage in a nutshell.

• Like 1

You might want to update the dropbox link, as I get a 404 error saying the file has been moved or deleted.

Here is the linke for most up to date version of the spreadsheet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/teuysxy21cj2ers/WoD%20Gear%20Public.xlsm?dl=0

I would advice to download it and open it with Excel, because the Dropbox shows not a 100% correct image of the file itself and does not let you change values etc.

Feel free to contact us per PM if you found bugs, wrong entries, want new items added or just have an idea for a new feature.

Edited by ratok

Big update happened: new formatting for the Gear Upgrade Path, added some new Items (e.g DMC trinket), fixed other formulas or stats, updated SF values and added buttons for auto copy / paste between Fire Pre-Raid and Fire Mythic stat weights, updated Arcane and Frost BiS lists etc.

So am I missing something here? I don't see any gear list or score, just the spreadsheet of each tab description. Not sure If I am suppose to see a complete list of WoD gear on there? Or is that something you will be adding or I have to add?

So am I missing something here? I don't see any gear list or score, just the spreadsheet of each tab description. Not sure If I am suppose to see a complete list of WoD gear on there? Or is that something you will be adding or I have to add?

Check the tabs at the bottom... ^^

Added http://www.wowhead.com/item=120077&bonus=567 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=113592&bonus=567 to all raid sheets. The problem is probably that by the time we made our list some new items were added to the loot tables, while others got deleted. So as always: if you want a item added or think I made a mistake,  report here! Also updated the stat weights with the newest version of SimC (603-1 10-24 @ 100k iterations) and added one line per item-slot on the Pre-Raid tab for crafted items (or world loot etc.) [thanks Intervir!]

Frost and Arcane BiS lists for level 100 were not updated, because it's now worth the effort with the current level 90 balance hotfix.

Updated Stat Weights once again and fixed some wrong references on the Gear Upgrade Path tab for the Necks. Also added a Fire BiS list!

• Like 1

I cant tell you how much I appreciate this guide! Huge kudos to all you guys who pout time and effort into this!

I have two questions though:

1)I see that none of the hexweave crafted gear is included. Either its not up to par with the gear we can get out of heroics or you just did not include it because it may not be available to every mage who isn't a tailor or doesn't have the money to purchase them. You may have covered this already in the guide itself and I might have skipped over it, but a little clarification would be much appreciated.

2) Is there a breakpoint on current heroic gear were MS starts to fall off as a primeary stat for frost. Another way to put it is should i shoot for say 19-20% self buffed and once achieved start prioritizing versatility/crit over it.

Any help would be much appreciated!

-Rinehartxo 

(sorry for any grammar mistakes)

Edited by Rinehartxo

There are empty lines in there to insert gear you might be able to buy. 

I personally think it would be a bad thing to add either crafted or CM gear because a) stats are random so there is no effective way to farm it b) It's out of the price range of most people out there.

Essentially the quick guide to crafted gear is: Does it have Multistrike for Frost, Crit for Fire and Mastery for Arcane? Then it's better than any 630 item. But obviously stuff like Warforged and Sockets come into play then as well. So if you are definatelly in doubt just sim it. Frosted has written a very comprehensive SimC guide on simcraft!

Hey,

thanks for the table!
I think in the ring section, you forgot the Ring that Kargath dropped.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=113604/kargaths-last-link&bonus=0

I guess it is pretty close in value with the one we can find on Tectus, or maybe a bit better (85cs/70ms vs 79 haste/MS)... but it is much easier to drop, especially for the heroic version wink.png

Regards

Edited by tapif

hello Berlinia,

I've been woundering, with these new items in-game (conquest/honor pvp gear) is it in your plans to update the dropbox excel so we can take a deeper look into the sims? Thank you!

Pretty much what oltier said. Trying to keep items with random stats in updated is a huge chore. Thr tool is intended as a way to generste BiS lists. As such no PvP item will make it there by default.

however the tool can be used to compare different pieces, but considering the randomness you can just as well manually download it and emter your 660 drop in :)

Is this linked to the alchemist?
That seems to be an awesome trinket, do other professions also have their own advantages ?

I find this weird since professions were not supposed to bring advantages for optimisation anymore.