Topic Details

Hunter Leveling Guide

9 replies to this topic Started by Damien, Sep 25 2012 02:07 AM comments hunter leveling

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France
This thread is for comments about our Hunter leveling guide.

Join us on IRC! | server: irc.quakenet.org | port: 6667 | channel: #icy-veins

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:41 AM

Guest_Grobber_*
  • Guest_Grobber_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Can someone tell me why Thrill of the Hunt over Dire Beast for talents when leveling?

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:27 AM

Guest_pb7090_*
  • Guest_pb7090_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

Can someone tell me why Thrill of the Hunt over Dire Beast for talents when leveling?

At lower levels, pre-mastery, arcane shot does more damage than dire beast would, especially when spread out over multiple mobs. It also does more damage than steady shot. I would rather cast an arcane shot than cast a steady shot, and I would much rather use my talent on cd without think AND save focus, then use a 1.5 min cooldown on a few mobs.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:47 AM

Guest_John Craft_*
  • Guest_John Craft_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Hi I'm new to WoW. I have some startup problems, can't level up fast enough. I'm thinkink of taking some in-game leveling guides. I cant decide between <a href="http://www.99wowguid...ing-guide.html" > dugi guide</a> and <a href="http://www.99wowguid...ing-guide.html" > zygor leveling guide</a>.Could you please help me? Thx!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

Guest_maxis_*
  • Guest_maxis_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Wiill you still be doing a hunter (Beastmastery) leveling guide 1-85? I would really love this as the one you did for monks was brilliant.

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

Guest_Lorien564_*
  • Guest_Lorien564_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

Wiill you still be doing a hunter (Beastmastery) leveling guide 1-85? I would really love this as the one you did for monks was brilliant.

I would have to agree with this. I really hope they make a 1-90 guide for Hunters.

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

Guest_Elzeebeth_*
  • Guest_Elzeebeth_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

Where is your 1-85 levelling guide, you used to have them as I used the priest one, which was really good.  Just in the process of levelling another hunter and it would be so helpful.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

Guest_cheddargrits_*
  • Guest_cheddargrits_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
I found levelimg SV easiest with a turtle misdirect many mobs to the turtle and AOE them down and always pull with serpeant sting. Spec into thrill of the hunt and animal bond so you have no down time between pulls. Glyph of misdirect, liberation and deterence. I can pull 10-15 mobs lay down a ice trap and just aoe its pretty darn effencient.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

Guest_Andrew_*
  • Guest_Andrew_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

Seems to me under your listing of cooldowns it should say something along the lines of "Your Tier 5 talent (if you didn't choose Blink Strikes)".  Currently it lists Blink Strikes, which is the only talent of that tier that ISN'T a cooldown (unless you could the 20-second internal cooldown on the teleport).

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:52 PM

Guest_Guest-Nitro_*
  • Guest_Guest-Nitro_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR

I've found the Endless Wrath glyph to actually hinder leveling at later levels, as it causes your pet to also lose all aggro when in wrath mode.

Reply to this topic

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users