Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Hunter Leveling Guide

12 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me why Thrill of the Hunt over Dire Beast for talents when leveling?

Can someone tell me why Thrill of the Hunt over Dire Beast for talents when leveling?

At lower levels, pre-mastery, arcane shot does more damage than dire beast would, especially when spread out over multiple mobs. It also does more damage than steady shot. I would rather cast an arcane shot than cast a steady shot, and I would much rather use my talent on cd without think AND save focus, then use a 1.5 min cooldown on a few mobs.

Hi I'm new to WoW. I have some startup problems, can't level up fast enough. I'm thinkink of taking some in-game leveling guides. I cant decide between <a href="http://www.99wowguides.com/wow-leveling-guides/dugi-leveling-guide.html" > dugi guide</a> and <a href="http://www.99wowguides.com/wow-leveling-guides/zygors-leveling-guide.html" > zygor leveling guide</a>.Could you please help me?

Thx!

Wiill you still be doing a hunter (Beastmastery) leveling guide 1-85? I would really love this as the one you did for monks was brilliant.

Wiill you still be doing a hunter (Beastmastery) leveling guide 1-85? I would really love this as the one you did for monks was brilliant.

I would have to agree with this. I really hope they make a 1-90 guide for Hunters.

Where is your 1-85 levelling guide, you used to have them as I used the priest one, which was really good.  Just in the process of levelling another hunter and it would be so helpful.

I found levelimg SV easiest with a turtle misdirect many mobs to the turtle and AOE them down and always pull with serpeant sting. Spec into thrill of the hunt and animal bond so you have no down time between pulls. Glyph of misdirect, liberation and deterence. I can pull 10-15 mobs lay down a ice trap and just aoe its pretty darn effencient.

Seems to me under your listing of cooldowns it should say something along the lines of "Your Tier 5 talent (if you didn't choose Blink Strikes)".  Currently it lists Blink Strikes, which is the only talent of that tier that ISN'T a cooldown (unless you could the 20-second internal cooldown on the teleport).

I've found the Endless Wrath glyph to actually hinder leveling at later levels, as it causes your pet to also lose all aggro when in wrath mode.

Update survival guide, Kill Shot is gone...

Thanks, it should be done :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0